""LOOKING TO UPGRADE YOUR COOLER THIS SUMMER""

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

We have managed to get a deal on a few refurbished Corsair H100i GTX cooler. These have been repaired at the factory and tested to ensure they are fully working and released back into the market.

These units are sold with a 1 year warranty to show that Corsair are confident that they are completely working as they should.

Corsair Hydro Series H100i GTX Refurbished Unit 1 Year Warranty @ £69.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...furbished-Unit-1-Year-Warranty-HS-03A-CS.html

Socket Compatibility: 1155 / 1150 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2011-3 / AM2 / AM3 / FM1 / FM2

**This cooler is a refurbished unit and is in full working order with all components. It also includes a 1 year warranty for peace of mind**

The Hydro Series H100i GTX is an extreme performance, all-in-one liquid CPU cooler for cases with 240mm radiator mounts. The 240mm radiator and dual SP120L PWM fans provide the excellent heat dissipation you need for highly overclocked CPUs. Corsair Link is built in, so you can monitor temperatures, adjust cooling performance and customize LED lighting directly from your desktop.

240mm Radiator
The double-wide radiator offers approximately twice the cooling area of our Hydro Series coolers which use a 120mm or 140mm radiator. It fits virtually any case that has dual 120mm fan mounts spaced for a 240mm radiator.

Advanced SP120L PWM fans
Our custom-designed SP120L fans are different than standard case fans – they’re custom-designed to deliver high static pressure for mounting directly against radiators, and the fan blades are specially shaped for maximum air delivery with minimum noise. Since they’re PWM controlled, you can customize the fan speed to choose the optimal point on the performance/noise curve.

Built-in Corsair Link for monitoring, customization, and control
Attach the included Corsair Link cable to a USB header on your motherboard and download the free Corsair Link software to unlock even more power. You can customize cooling performance, monitor coolant and CPU temperatures, and change the color of the RGB LED lighting from the default white to match your system, or to change color based on temperature readings and other inputs.

High-performance CPU cooling made simple
Gone are the days when watercooling required lots of work. The H100i GTX is a closed loop design that comes pre-filled, and it comes with a modular, tool-free mounting bracket for faster installation.

About Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers
Corsair Hydro Series CPU coolers give you the power of liquid cooling in a compact, easy-to-install package. They offer superior cooling for higher overclocking performance, without the complexity of traditional water cooling kits.

Technical Specification:
- Radiator dimensions: 276mm x 125mm x 30mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2435 +/- 10% RPM
- Fan airflow: 70.69 CFM
- Fan static pressure: 4.65 mmH2O
- Fan noise level: 37.7 dB(A)

Package contents:
- Hydro Series H100i GTX Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting kit for all modern CPU sockets
- Two 120mm High Torque Fans
- Fan and radiator mounting screws
- Thermal compound (pre-applied)

Compatibility:
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3
- AMD™ sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3

1 Year Warranty

Only £69.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Caporegime
Nice :)

I get confused, aren't there several iterations of the H100, where does the 'i GTX' come into that? Would pairing this with the new Corsair ML fans be a good match?

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Nice :)

I get confused, aren't there several iterations of the H100, where does the 'i GTX' come into that? Would pairing this with the new Corsair ML fans be a good match?

Hi,

They are they are basically just rebranding with very little difference:

H80i GT -> H80i V2
H100i GTX -> H100i V2
H110i GT -> H110i
H110i GTX -> H115i

The ML fans will make a great addition to the cooler. They have been tested out in another thread here

Associate
Is nobody else concerned that Corsair have so many refurbished unit that were faulty?

I find the amount of refurb stock coming back to the UK channel quite disturbing.

This isn't the first time.

Associate
I think AIOs get a lot of returns for pump noise. I would expect these to fall into that category. I'm planning to test it out and, if not happy, return it.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
All lot of stock getting returned due to pump noise as stated above. The amount of coolers that corsair sell as well the return rate is a lot lower than you might think.

Man of Honour
I think AIOs get a lot of returns for pump noise. I would expect these to fall into that category. I'm planning to test it out and, if not happy, return it.

Yeah - as I've mentioned before built a few systems for people with the 100 series and some you'd have to stick your head right up against them to hear much from the pump others you'd plainly hear it the other side of the room with the case closed - I've always found AIOs very hit and miss for pump noise for some reason - dunno if its down to the amount of air or something that is in there.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
1 year warranty doesn't scream confidence in these units at all. Most people make builds with the intention of lasting more than a year.

Well they only have to offer 90 day warranty on Refurbs but they don't they have tried to give people more peace of mind with the 1 year. Most products only come with between 1-3 year warranty with maybe a couple of lifetime warranty (10 years) so when I think a 1 year warranty is good value for this product.

Most AIO coolers are 2 year warranty.

Associate
All lot of stock getting returned due to pump noise as stated above.

^^ This is precisely why I stick to air-cooling solutions. Heh, if they offered a longer warranty on a new item (non-refurb). Like 3-5 years I might consider getting an AIO. But you would still want as a backup an air cooler, if you have to RMA or exchange it.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
These are Asetek manufactured units which have a better quality pump compared to the CoolIT units. The firmware isn't as good mind you, but for £70 you're probably onto a winner.

Associate
^^ This is precisely why I stick to air-cooling solutions. Heh, if they offered a longer warranty on a new item (non-refurb). Like 3-5 years I might consider getting an AIO. But you would still want as a backup an air cooler, if you have to RMA or exchange it.

Ideally i'd like to use it as a GPU cooler. I've got a noctua U14S cooler on the CPU and that is whisper-quiet. My GPU is by far the loudest thing in there. Ideally, i'd like to replace it,

Back
Top Bottom