**AKASA PIRANHA IS BACK ON PROMOTION**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi Guys,

So we have managed to get hold of some stock of an old favourite and we have also managed to get the price down to an amazing price. So if your looking to get your PC nice and cool this summer then look no further these will do an amazing job and at this price you can not complain.

Akasa 120mm Piranha high performance PWM air ripper blade fan @ £5.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Akas...mance-PWM-air-ripper-blade-fan-FG-073-AK.html

High performance PIRANHA fan with AIR RIPPER blade design delivers max air pressure massive airflow.

- AIR RIPPER blade design max air pressure and massive airflow
- PWM with SSC technology provides smooth silent operation
- Hydro Dynamic Bearing extends fan life up to 50,000 hours
- Dimension: 120 X 120 X 25mm
- Bearing: HDB (Hydro Dynamic Bearing)
- Speed: 600-1900 RPM
- Max airflow: 79.13 CFM
- Sound level: 6.4-27.2 dB(A)
- Max static air pressure: 3.04 mm-H2O
- Rated voltage: 12V
- Connector: PWM-4pin

Only £5.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Turns out we can do a bundle with a little discount on making these fans just a little over £5 a fan.

Three Fan Bundle - Akasa 120mm Piranha High Performance PWM Air Ripper Blade Fan @ £15.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Thre...mance-PWM-Air-Ripper-Blade-Fan-BU-004-AK.html

OcUK brings you the Triple Fan Bundle, with the Akasa 120mm Piranha PWM Air Ripper Blade Fan. Solve your cooling requirements in one easy, discounted purchase!

Only £15.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
Having owned both vipers and piranha's, (identical speeds). I found my cpu ran a few c cooler using the piranha's. So there must be something about the blade shape that helps.

Its an odd one i must admit i use them on my rad and using them vs a similar spec fan cfm wise the piranhas also ran cooler and with less noise. Im getting some for case fans tbh, I know theyre for rads but theyre bloody quiet and move a lot of air

Soldato
Now I wish I knew about these couple weeks ago! Maybe I will get these and sell on the ML120s I got! Especially at those prices!! :eek:

Also, any chance of bundle deals on these? Say for 4 of them?

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Now I wish I knew about these couple weeks ago! Maybe I will get these and sell on the ML120s I got! Especially at those prices!! :eek:

Also, any chance of bundle deals on these? Say for 4 of them?

The ML fans are really good fans and they look pretty good as well.

Not sure on a bundle deal as these will not be making a lot of money on there own as it is. This is mainly a deal to give you guys a discount on a good product when we can.

Associate
If theses are good for use as rad fans, I might get a few. I need some quiet fans for an upcoming build and at that price, the Pirahnas seem like a no-brainer.

OcUK Staff
If you look at the engines on a dreamliner they too have these "teeth" to help with airflow. The whole airplane is designed for efficiency so there is definitely something in this shape:

photo_1343032856744-1-0.jpg

Soldato
I used these fans back when I had an AIO installed.
Very good fans, & quiet until you ran them at max RPM, which is true of all fans TBH.

For £6 each there certianly worth it.

Soldato
No, I'm definitely entitled for it as I've had it for years and used it in the past, even recently for 2 purchases over last 2 weeks. I'm on mobile so maybe it's messing something up, will check again.

Back
Top Bottom