damaged sandisk extreme 2 memory card?

Associate
damaged sandisk ultra 2 memory card?

Hi, i think my memory card is faulty. I had problems with it lastnight, when i inserted it in to my mem card reader my computer would freeze. i thought it was strange, so i restarted my comp, tried it again and it froze again. i took the card back out of the reader and put it back into my camera (nikon D70) and CHA is now displayed. Has any one had this problem before, and how did they fix it?

Ps ive tried another card (sandisk 128mb) and it works fine, so dont think its a camera fault.

Last edited:
Associate
I had a similar problem, whereby the copying the contents of a full card over, it gets to a certain point, then the copy procedure is aborted and windows is no longer able to see the drive letter of the card/reader. Took it back and replicated the problem on their machines. Swapped it for a replacement at this point. Sounds like yours maybe up the duff too.

Associate
OP
ya took it back to the store i had it from, they have a 10 year guarantee on them, but i dont have my reciept. They told me to contact sandisk which im about to do now. Ill buy another from overclockers on monday as i cant believe the price they are atm!! unbelievable. Ill let you know how i get on.

Back
Top Bottom