:)

Thug
Soldato
32gb ram, 3970x, GTX780.

zlyTLR1.png

Only concern is internet usage? Is it heavy? I've got a fairly strict monthly limit. Apart from that its all good as pc is on 24/7. :)

Soldato
32gb ram, 3970x, GTX780.

http://mg]

Only concern is internet usage? Is it heavy? I've got a fairly strict monthly limit. Apart from that its all good as pc is on 24/7. :)[/QUOTE]I don't think it uses much Internet bandwidth at all compared with watching twitch streams and YouTube videos.

Also I wouldn't bother folding on the cpu as they don't get very good ppd per watt. I think with nvidia gpus you are better off running it with 2c4t to save power but at high frequency 4.4ghz + as I have found when nvidia gpus are folding they work best with 1 very high speed core.

Thug
Soldato
OP
I don't think it uses much Internet bandwidth at all compared with watching twitch streams and YouTube videos.

Also I wouldn't bother folding on the cpu as they don't get very good ppd per watt. I think with nvidia gpus you are better off running it with 2c4t to save power but at high frequency 4.4ghz + as I have found when nvidia gpus are folding they work best with 1 very high speed core.

I can give around 10gb a month, but that is my absolute max.

How can I configure my pc? I don't care about efficiency, as long as I'm not killing my pc I don't really care!

Back
Top Bottom