Dark Souls 3?

Soldato
Would love to see Miyazaki back on the souls series, after how good the world of bloodborne was though I wouldn't mind seeing his creativity on a new IP, I still can't wait for a possible DkS3 though

Soldato
I doubt this will be true as hes only just finished bloodborne but if it is then its great for the DS fans. Not sure I could get into to it though I always found the combat in the souls games too slow and the Bloodborne combat was so good im not sure I could go back to the slow sword and shield approach.

Soldato
Ahh good, thought it might have just been me :D

I haven't exactly been living under a rock but this release seems pretty low-key to me up to now. I recall Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne being way more hyped up. My most anticipated game this year since discovering The Division beta was a borefest.

Edit:

Soldato
I'm ready, getting Division to relax too, and this to stress me out, only just recently completed DS2 on the Xbone, the video makes out DS3 will be the hardest yet.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I don't know if it's just me but the trailers look like the world is very bloodborne-esque. Never played the souls games but bloodborne was bloody amazing so this is a must buy. Can't wait for this and uncharted 4.

Soldato
I don't know if it's just me but the trailers look like the world is very bloodborne-esque. Never played the souls games but bloodborne was bloody amazing so this is a must buy. Can't wait for this and uncharted 4.
Yes, some of the areas in the video look similar to Bloodborne. That's the thought I had whilst watching it.

If you can, play Dark Souls 1, the best game of the last gen for me.

Soldato
I'm not looking forward to this as much as I should be to be honest. Poured hundreds of hours into the first three games and I still have Bloodborne sitting at about 5 hours as I just don't enjoy the faster combat, something that this game seems to be emulating :(.

Soldato
I'm not looking forward to this as much as I should be to be honest. Poured hundreds of hours into the first three games and I still have Bloodborne sitting at about 5 hours as I just don't enjoy the faster combat, something that this game seems to be emulating :(.

I loved BB but I'm feeling the same

Kind of feel it's become too much of a good thing and is wearing thin now, and as a big fan of the games it feels odd that I'm not too excited. I am sure I will get it though, I can't not!

Soldato
Definite purchase for me with the season pass ( I know I will probably get stung later on if they release a SOTFS 'update' and have to buy the whole thing again).

The 'souls' games (including Bloodborne) are pretty much a gaming event for me, I think I soaked over a 100 hours into each of them (nothing compared to some people).

Man of Honour
I'll certainly be getting this, but possibly not at release as I think The Division will be taking up a lot of my time. I'm sadly being made redundant at the end of April, so unless I have a new job to go in to, I'll pick this up then to give me something to occupy me when not job hunting.

Back
Top Bottom