• iPhone SE Gold 64gb

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • iPhone SE Space Grey 64gb

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • iPhone SE Rose Gold 64gb

Votes: 5 4.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm keen on the 64GB grey one, I've had the iPhone 6 Plus just over a year now and although I do enjoy it, sometimes it's a bit bulky.

Was using my fathers 5c the other day and I enjoyed the smaller form factor.

Associate
Will be picking up the 64GB Space Grey for my mum, will be a nice upgrade from the 5 she is currently using, which currently has all sorts of weird bugs that haven't been resolved by reflashing the firmware and starting from scratch.

Vibration is beginning to go.

When someone calls her, it won't even register that it's being called. It will either go straight to voicemail, or ring and then go to voicemail.

Checked her Do not disturb settings as well to make sure they aren't affecting it, and they are all off.

No notification on the screen. Next thing you know she has a text saying this person has called.

Not a network issue, and not a sim card issue either.

The phone is going on four years old now. It's done it's time.

Soldato
My wife has a 4S which seems to have slowed down a lot. Has complained a few times that the only upgrade options were all massive, so think she'll be pleased about this news.

Soldato
Getting a 64Gb Gold for my mum. Already got her an iPad Air 2, Apple TV 4th Gen, so this will round of the Apple stuff and allow easy integration between all the devices.
Currently using a Samsung Galaxy Mini I think, and wouldn't want anything 6s/6sPlus size, so will suit her perfectly.

Soldato
Missus' iPhone 5 is all but dead now so we'll be getting her an SE 64GB Gold to replace it.

I assume the tariffs will follow in the coming days?

Soldato
I'll be getting one and I'm glad its got their flagship camera. I currently have a 6s and really don't like the size or slippery sides. My work phone is a 5s and every time I use it I miss the compactness.

I really don't need a larger screen as I don't browse or watch videos it's mainly for audio, camera and emails/texting. My iPad covers everything else!

Soldato
80 quid extra for 48gb of storage on a phone packaged as a 'cheap' iPhone boils my wee. They really do need to make the base models 32gb.

Soldato
Tempted for a 64gb as my next phone as I quite like the smaller size, the only thing which I think is a missed opportunity is the resolution. should have bumped it to 720p.

Soldato
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom