League of Legends Gaming PC £700 budget

Associate
Hi,

I have a £700 budget excluding monitors etc...

I need an OS (Windows 10)

Everything else I'm clueless about, Want to run LoL on the highest setting around 200fps.

Thanks

Soldato
My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £595.84
(includes shipping: £0.00)

Haven't played LoL personally so preferably get input on which GPU from someone who has. From what I can tell, CPU-wise, no gains going to i5 from an i3.

Did watch several LoL vids with Nvidia and AMD cards. With a 380 or 960 they generally showed something like 300 fps maxed out @ 1080p, except in battles, where it can dip to anything between 150-200. Based on this, and taking into account recording/FRAPS/computer running other tasks in background, etc, I think spending more for a 390 or 970 would be a bit ridiculous. Maybe a 380X if you want to splash out. Enough room in budget for it, plus additional storage if needed, plus build fee if you want OcUK to build it. All that would take you to about £700.

2GB video memory is absolutely fine for LoL but at this point I wouldn't be buying anything with less than 4GB, in order to cope with other games you might try that do require more than 2GB for decent settings.

When you decide on a spec, I'd post it in the Customer Services forum to ask for a quote.

Associate
If you are seriously only using the system for LOL then yes its complete overkill. You can play LOL on £300 systems.

Depends if you might play other things in the future.

Back
Top Bottom