*** The Official Fifa 16 Thread ***

Soldato
I'm truly gash at this game, decided I'd pick it up and play again, but I'm just not good at this years edition. I mean I wasn't great at last years, but I'm truly truly bad at this one.

Going to see if I can scrape enough coins together for second team, I'd cash out my main squad but I don't want to lose a fortune on the TOTY boys.

Soldato
My current team:

I sub Aub and Jonas on but this is how it looks:

feb_team_zps8ruhbw0n.png

Get 82 Oblak. He's much better.

Soldato
He's more than good enough. On par with Bravo, IMO. I use him with 90 Godin and upgraded Gimenez and they're all awesome. Shame they don't have any top keepers in La Liga FIFA wise. Navas should be awesome when he's upgraded.

Associate
He's more than good enough. On par with Bravo, IMO. I use him with 90 Godin and upgraded Gimenez and they're all awesome. Shame they don't have any top keepers in La Liga FIFA wise. Navas should be awesome when he's upgraded.

Out of interest , have you tried IF Navas ?

Soldato
Managed to stave off relegation from Division 5 after finding a bit of form. Had a couple of big wins, an absolutely massive defeat.

Been cashing out some of my contracts, didn't realise I had a 500 stack. Big decision now is whether to lump them on IF Navas or build a second team to give myself a bit of variety.

Associate
Managed to stave off relegation from Division 5 after finding a bit of form. Had a couple of big wins, an absolutely massive defeat.

Been cashing out some of my contracts, didn't realise I had a 500 stack. Big decision now is whether to lump them on IF Navas or build a second team to give myself a bit of variety.

Personally i would take the gamble and go for navas , if he gets the upgrade he will probably be worth more and you could sell him for profit. Might be wrong but worth a shot !

Caporegime
Bought this on PS4 the other day, played 21 online matches with an awful Zenit/Russian league side in FUT and my record is 16-2-3. Just waiting until I get into the sweat divisions before I make something half decent. Got about 80K to spend so far.

Back
Top Bottom