***The Vapers Lounge*** 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
+1 for the Twisted Messes RDA, I enjoy using it for 100W+ Builds especially since there is plenty of room.

Just placed an order for some concentrates:

Papaya (TFA)
Mango (TFA)
Cantaloupe (TFA)
Sweetener (TFA)

To make up Monster Melons by Cuttwood I believe, Tried the liquid at a vape shop before and rather enjoyed so hopefully this clone is there or there abouts.

Blood Orange (FW)
Ecto Cooler (FW)
Sweetener (TFA)

Again this clone is called "Freshly squeezed" which seems to be a clone of Elements Freshly Squeezed again I enjoyed this juice so hopefully the clone is similar.

Man of Honour
+1 for the Twisted Messes RDA, I enjoy using it for 100W+ Builds especially since there is plenty of room.

Just placed an order for some concentrates:

Papaya (TFA)
Mango (TFA)
Cantaloupe (TFA)
Sweetener (TFA)

To make up Monster Melons by Cuttwood I believe, Tried the liquid at a vape shop before and rather enjoyed so hopefully this clone is there or there abouts.

Blood Orange (FW)
Ecto Cooler (FW)
Sweetener (TFA)

Again this clone is called "Freshly squeezed" which seems to be a clone of Elements Freshly Squeezed again I enjoyed this juice so hopefully the clone is similar.

Fresh squeeze clone is just Ecto Cooler and Sweetner, a friend goes through the stuff like there is no tomorrow

Soldato
^^ Well hopefully the Blood Orange concentrate will come in handy for something, perhaps I will try both in 5ML batches before I mix a load of it.

Thank you for the heads up, You wouldn't be able to get the recipe he uses would you? Just the % of Ecto and Sweetner

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Blood Orange (FW)
Ecto Cooler (FW)
Sweetener (TFA)

Be careful with what tank you use with Blood Orange mate, eats through plastic like nobodies business that stuff!

Associate
Hi all,

New to vaping; and I'm so confused!!!

Normally I see people with the "pens" - are they any good?

If I had a budget of lets say, £60, what should I get that includes some liquid (or whatever it is) with nicotine in the liquid?

Thanks,

Man of Honour
Hi all,

New to vaping; and I'm so confused!!!

Normally I see people with the "pens" - are they any good?

If I had a budget of lets say, £60, what should I get that includes some liquid (or whatever it is) with nicotine in the liquid?

Thanks,

Kangertech Subvod is a decent starter kit

As far as liquids, you'll need to experiment and find the flavours that work for you, 12mg nicotine is generally a good starting point

Soldato
Be careful with what tank you use with Blood Orange mate, eats through plastic like nobodies business that stuff!

Vaping something that eats through plastic, can't be good :p It will be used in a dripper or potentially the Crius when I manage to get a decent build on that thing and can be stored in Amber Glass bottles. Cheers for the heads up on that one tho.

Soldato
Dude - I've got a brand new unused 6ml top cap here (I exclusively use the 3ml top cap, I got both with the last one I ordered), if you fancy a quick trade of them just let me know. It's of course genuine.

Just saw this Tommy, i didn't buy one in the end so would be interested TRUST me a message.

Soldato
Got bored, figured I'd give a staged coil a blast, 5 wraps of 26/32 clapton with 4 wraps of 24 kanthal, single coil, came out somewhere in the 0.35 area.

staged1.jpg

staged2.jpg

Initially it came out OK, but the clapton was taking way longer to heat up then I anticipated, cranking the watts up just ends up burning with the 24awg wraps, so back to the drawing board with this one, need to use something that is just that little bit quicker then the clapton to heat up.

Soldato
That was going to be my next choice of build, only the 22awg will be SS316 :)

I found out why it was burning so damn quickly, one of the positive leads wasn't clamped correctly (confirmed by ohm reading before (0.48) and after (0.27)). So it was hot legging after a few seconds even at low wattage, cleaned it up and re clamped, its now giving me one of the best vapes I've had from an RDA.

I can definitely make it better though thats for sure, can't wait to shove one of these coils in a kennedy 24 :D

Soldato
Just managed a 30awg claptoned in 39awg, it was suprisingly easy! I literally just place my thumb and forefinger over where it's claptoning, and it seems to just sort itself out!

Takes heaps of patience though as it takes a lot longer to complete.

Has anyone taken advantage of the 20% FT sale?

Soldato
Not yet - I was actually tempted to cancel an existing order (pair of doge v3 clones) and re order with the discount but I couldn't be bothered :p

Remade the staged coil with 22awg SS, better but still not quite there, really needs to be higher resistance then SS, was planning on ordering some 20awg kanthal so I'll get some 22awg ordered too.

E: made again, 26/32 Clapton with twisted 28g kanthal, no burning, single coil @ 0.17ohm, absolutely throwing out the vapor.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi all,
As a present for the old man, in hope that he cuts down/stops smoking, i'm on the hunt for a vape starter kit + e-liquid(s) but after spending a day reading around i'm well and truly out my depth so i'm hoping a few of you might be able to point me in the right direction :)

I've been looking at the Kanger Subvod (kit) and the reviews seem favorable for a starter/beginner device - has anyone here used one (i spotted someone purchased one a few pages back) and if so, have you had any issues?
Alternately, can anyone recommend something similar (specifically with regards to size/shape; he seems a little put off by the Kanger Topbox/Subbox type devices)?

Regarding e-liquids, at the moment he smokes Lambert & Butler's and i have seen unofficial liquids (DeBang, VapourOn etc) that claim they're the same but obviously i'm trying to get something that is as close to the real thing - can anyone recommend any liquids that are near identical? Or is it going to be the case of buying a load and getting him to try them?

Much appreciated for any help! :)

Soldato
Have decided I'm going to part with the Wismec DNA200, Noisy Cricket, an old IPV D2 and the twisted messes/2xsubtank mini's and a Cubis, I seldom use any of them having gotten the joyetech mini which only seem to get paired with the jaybo indestructible/crius/aromamisers.

With the money, may invest in a 'high end' mod, would trawling safer vapers/UKVapers be a good place to scope some out to get an idea?

Man of Honour
Have decided I'm going to part with the Wismec DNA200, Noisy Cricket, an old IPV D2 and the twisted messes/2xsubtank mini's and a Cubis, I seldom use any of them having gotten the joyetech mini which only seem to get paired with the jaybo indestructible/crius/aromamisers.

With the money, may invest in a 'high end' mod, would trawling safer vapers/UKVapers be a good place to scope some out to get an idea?

I'd get looking at SV, you want find many if any high end mods on UKVaperz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom