h100i and corsair link

Associate
hi guys i`m back again , so today i turned on my pc and corsair link shows my graphics card fans running at 0% highlighted red even when they are spinning,it also shows 2 fans running at 0% and highlighted red.
I have tried to uninstall it but then it would not let me download any software for it, i had tried corsair website and a few other sites hosting the file when i click download nothing happens ,So can i run the h100i without using corsair link (can i just uninstall it and forget it) do i have to find a replacement program.
this is really worrying me that my pc is going to overheat the cpu or the gc

Associate
OP
hi thanks for replying im not sure whats happening but i cannot download hw or cpuz or gpuz from any site ,,,,its as though something is stopping me from downloading anything at all

Associate
hi thanks for replying im not sure whats happening but i cannot download hw or cpuz or gpuz from any site ,,,,its as though something is stopping me from downloading anything at all

Are you using peerblock? That can restrict downloads. Otherwise it's going to be a firewall/internet security issue

Associate
OP
ok so hw monitor shows all fans are running ok ,i have managed to download latest version of corsair link which shows my fans are running ok so thats great now i just need to know why i cannot download via mozzila yet can with internet exploerer but that for another thread ...now to figure out how to start the fans at 40c instead of the defualt 60c

Back
Top Bottom