Predator 360 All In One Watercooling Solution - Warranty

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Just wondering, do these only come with 1 year warranty?

Fancied something different and would consider getting one of these, but would need come with 5-6 years warranty for me to consider it.

When other companies offer 5-6 years warranty and another only 1 year warranty; to me it shows the company is not confident of the quality of the product.

Associate
Low cost? It is by far the most expensive AIO water cooler. Others which are half the cost offer 5-6 years warranty.

You get what you pay for, you're getting a copper rad a ddc pump an mx Supremacy block,qdc fittings, Ek vardar fans and tubing etc. Add the cost of each up

These run infinitely quieter and cooler. They have higher quality parts which cost more to produce naturally. Whereas The rivals are non expandable have low fin density, cheap and loud fans and are made out of aluminium.

@OP They come with a two year warranty, Corsair have the longest Warranty but you have to pay for shipping back to them

Associate
Warranty wise, I wouldn't be as concerned as it's an expandable loop. If one part goes you can replace (fter the two years). It's not like the whole unit is bricked.

You may also find that you want to expand the loop a few years down the line and you wouldn't have to buy all new gear from scratch.

Remember that this is an AIO using custom loop components. It should not be viewed like a standard sealed AIO unit.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Might give this a go if when the proper big 14nm GPU's come along. If they overclock well, it may be worth doing it, as I would be keeping it for a long time.

Won't be cheap though. I can see it being £210 for this, plus £120 for gpu block. Plus the GPU, pretty much making it close to 1k :p

I do not have expensive hobbies, so might just do it and spend a bit less on a holiday next year. Then again already got a holiday coming up costing no less than 3k for next year :o

The good news is, from what I see, I won't need to upgrade my CPU, Mobo, RAM for at least another 2-3 years :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
You might be better going for the longer warranty at half the price :)

I just think of AIO's as cheap compared with custom loops.

Yeah, this is true. Depends really what I fancy when the time comes.

If Vega comes with a Fury X like cooler minus the whining noise, I would just get that and be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom