********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Soldato
Completely missed that :o

I guess if it didn't auto aim in actual gameplay it would help improve accuracy considering it doesn't auto aim in the gun range which seems a bit backwards!

Heh :)
I turned auto aim off, it kept flicking to the targets when I was trying to be accurate (In the game not the range).
I guess as I progress in the game if it gets too hard and I am still bad I will turn it back on again.

Associate
re. the driving -

Presumably you can still do drifting/hand-brake drifting and or turns to slide around corners (as you have been able to do in ALL GTA games)?

Soldato
OP
Come on Robbie, read my full post :p

I was there for about 2 hours last night practicing until my head hurt.

Guess its just more practice, 20 years of using a mouse and hardly playing on consoles!

Still loving the game though :D

The aiming is a bit poor, just spent 15 minutes in the shooting range and got annoyed, especially with the moving targets which are virtually impossible to track properly.

Seems pointless anyway, the auto-aim is so accurate in combat it doesn't matter.

Soldato
The aiming is a bit poor, just spent 15 minutes in the shooting range and got annoyed, especially with the moving targets which are virtually impossible to track properly.

Seems pointless anyway, the auto-aim is so accurate in combat it doesn't matter.

I agree, about 99% of the time I've had auto-aim anyway, so its been very easy to shoot. I've had a couple of missions that didn't have it available though, and that was kind of frustrating.

Soldato
heading up mountain is a good way to get away from the police, but as others have said, under bridges and in alleys can work. never tried evading the police in a jetski yet.. that might work.

Man of Honour
I've managed to evade police twice quite easily, both by complete luck.

Once was during a chase along an overpass. I accidentily jumped the car off the overpass and landed perfectly in a car park underneath it. The police couldn't see me so the wanted level disappeared.

The second was after a mission, I was trying to escape and lost my bearings and somehow drove into a lake. We all got out the car and swam to the other side. Again the police couldn't find us, so we escaped easily.

God knows what I'll do when I can't escape by luck, I'll be screwed :D

Back
Top Bottom