Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinosaur MMO/Survival PVP funz!

Soldato
Funny that ARK runs so bad as it is Unreal engine, first Unreal I've seen chug like this one does, has a horrible memory leak in the crafting system for some people too.

After 1,200 hours in the game it's no wonder 60fps smooth games give me a rager these days :D

Soldato
no point in playing pvp until game gets full release, just boring taming something for half a day to have some **** come along and kill it and wreck your base in 10 minutes.

I'll pvp again at full release when the game is final, much more to play for then, just good to chill out to it.

Soldato
Very true.

Although I must admit poisoning an entire server into going to war with the Russian clan was loads of fun :D.

Wasn't so much a direct assault it was cloak and dagger :D.

Soldato
OK this is the suggestion from Ark Support to get the game working "You should try reseating your Titan, but make sure to remove all video drivers and video driver software. We're going to trick your computer into thinking it's getting a new graphics card."

ummmm ok lol

Soldato
Well this is my reply ot their suggestion hehe.

"As expected still the same everyone I told about that last suggestion almost peeded themselves laughing like me. Can I get some proper suggestions on getting the game to work at all please."

Associate
If anyone wants to play this again on the new 'Center' map. We currently have a server up.

Its PvE but we going to have set PvP times for some fun at weekends. Currently got 11ish regular players in 3-4 tribes.

No admin abuse or any other ******** we all mature gamers. We still wanted it to be fun but also rewarding when you unlock the higher stuff so been conservative with the XP rates.

3 x XP and Gather along with 3.5 x Tame. Be awsome to see you guys on there.

We all started just a couple of days ago, so great time to jump in :)

Soldato
Yes plenty still playing, we're playing the center map too, I like it but tbh preferred the under water of the default map.

Some nice improvements, needs optimised though, 50GB + install is ludicrous.

Soldato
Jumped back onto my old server for a bit nice to see my old tribe still dominating the server :D.

Be nice to get a decent sized tribe together for a new server.

Back
Top Bottom