Steam Card Trades

Soldato
Whats boosters ?

They are booster packs of cards that you can pick for a game of your choice.

So for example where you have a game that you have 3 out of 6 cards for and 'no more card drops remaining' the only way to get the other 3 is to trade them or through booster packs.

Hope that explains it :confused:

Soldato
What would you suggest you do with cards you have multiples of then? Selling is an option but most cards are only worth 10p at the most so doesn't seem worth it to sell them.

1000 gems are worth £0.65 at the moment.
So swapping the cards to gems is losing a lot of value.

I normally trade the summer/winter cards for game cards @ 1:2 so I can make double the badges for free. :D

Soldato
1000 gems are worth £0.65 at the moment.
So swapping the cards to gems is losing a lot of value.

I normally trade the summer/winter cards for game cards @ 1:2 so I can make double the badges for free. :D

Didn't know you could sell Gems, but when put like that I see what you mean. If I want gems it's better to sell the cards and use that money to buy gems, as 1000 gems is roughly what 50 odd cards? Even at 7p a card that's still £3.50 by my crappy maths.

Swap them for cards you need on the market

So saving up for the booster packs isn't worth it then either, better off just trading everything I can

Soldato
Didn't know you could sell Gems, but when put like that I see what you mean. If I want gems it's better to sell the cards and use that money to buy gems, as 1000 gems is roughly what 50 odd cards? Even at 7p a card that's still £3.50 by my crappy maths.

When gems first arrived as a way of getting rid of cheap cards, the conversion was much better (cards were 160 gems), now it's just a way of liquidising banners/emoticons quickly as no-one wants to trade them. :p

Back
Top Bottom