• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Pascal GTX 1070 Owners Thread

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
What differences are we looking at? I dived into a 1070 when I saw a good price without doing any homework and have ended up with micron memory but some rough testing seems I can benchmark at +750 before any flickering or such.

What sort of clocks do Samsung chips hit on average?

Mine is Samsung and cannot do that. Chill and enjoy your card.

Ree

Ree

Associate
feel bad for folk with the 1080/70 acx cards as resale value will deffo take a hit now when the time comes wont it.

Soldato
While talking about the GTX 1070 mini above, Zotac went and made a 1080 mini.

16266D15-2DFD-4142-9D6A-BF541AC5DFDE.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....x-1080-nvidia-geforce-ces-2017/?client=safari

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've just purchased an ASUS Strix OC 1070 as my Maxwell Titan X died on me and is out of warranty due to replacing the cooler, the local store has given me the none OC model though but they've offered me to replace it with the OC model and honour the price, fair bit cheaper than here as well which I was surprised at, I'm using the normal one for now and I'm surprised how cool and quiet they are!

Soldato
I guess I'm better off asking in this thread, do any new 1070's come with Samsung memory?

Most manufacturers have released new BIOS' now so it's not so great of an issue. I jumped on a cheap 1070 without even knowing about the micron memory "problem". Mine will bench at +625 and is solid as a rock at stock vaults at +500.

Soldato
Was going to ask if EVGA still had the issues of over heating as I was planning on buying the FTW Edition tomorrow. Worth waiting for the FTW2, or go with an MSI version?

Back
Top Bottom