*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Set your PC locations to Switzerland via Settings

Open your browser and goto the Microsoft store and locate the game.

It does work, but you will need a Swiss post code

Do at own risk :D
Thanks think I will pass now.

I bought it back in Dec on Win 10 store for full price then got a refund after playing for around 30 hours as the game has some serious bugs which I just saw on the Capcom Unity forums have still not been patched. Safehouse loses all progress or becomes locked for upgrades & the clipping bug where you stand next to any wall or vehicle & you get a no clipping view!

Looks like Capcom are not patching anymore it only sold 203K copies in December which is really low hopefully it still comes to Steam on a low price I think now after selling so poorly on XB1 + Win10 its probably the last DR game for some time which is fine with me the game was clearly made for a reduced budget compared to the other DR games it has so much gameplay stripped out for basic game mechanics £8 is about all its worth ;)

Good luck to anyone getting it for that though make some manual saves...often to avoid the frustrating safe house glitch!

Soldato
It really is isn't it :)

You get Arkham Asylum GOTY, City GOTY, Origins and Knight + all DLC for all 4 games for under a fiver!
No wonder its sold out now I already owned all of them anyway not much good to me but at least it lets more PC gamers see how good Arkham Knight looks maxxed out on recent PC's :D

Permabanned
Soldato
Permabanned
Even if steam ended tonight, your still be able to play all your games, in offline mode, so not to much of a problem, and then i reckon most of the game providers/companys will then bypass steam to play on all there servers.

Great in theory, but there's been 3 times I've had no internet for up to a week in the last 3 or 4 years and every time I found that within a couple of days Steam was locking me out and requesting I log back in which needed me to be online to do so. I was really annoyed about that happening again and again because in practise it's no better than the daily logins Microsoft tried to add to the X-one.

Back
Top Bottom