Marvel Heroes

Soldato
The Punisher! Biggest thing that always annoyed me about all the Marvel games is that Frank was rarely featured alongside the rest. Looks brilliant.

Associate
I'm surprised this thread is not more active.

I've been in beta for about 2 months and having a great time with this. Really really enjoying it.
The chat system and the UI needs a bit more work but game play and talent trees are fantastic. A nice selection on Heroes to play and the best thing it's all free(unless you want to play a certain Hero at launch) You will only get a choice of 4 the rest you can buy or they will be drops from world bosses or just random drops from questing.

David Brevik has done a great job with this. Looking forward to launch. 4th June.

Some keys to try it out.

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/443/Marvel-Heroes-Beta-Key-Giveaway.html

Caporegime
OP
So is there PvP or what? Debating buying that £120 pack.

Yep

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/0...el-heroes-releases-june-4th-will-have-pvp-on/

Regarding PvP, the team recently announced some new information about what it will be like. PvP is faction-based; your account will be aligned with one of three factions. The three factions will battle it out in a contested area with a variety of overall objectives. As for endgame, after players finish the storyline, there are a number of challenges that players will face, many of them centering around the idea that all the characters have an ultimate power. Players who finish the storyline (usually around level 30) can unlock this ultimate power by collecting tokens that drop from various bosses. There will be some endgame content that's for smaller, coordinated groups, and then there is content that requires much larger numbers of players, although it's very inclusive in that multiple parties can all participate together and players can jump in at any point.

Associate
So is there PvP or what? Debating buying that £120 pack.

indeed there is pvp...

I was also thinking about the £120 pack too. Try the beta first and see which hero you like. As I said they give you 4 to start. But you do get more with drops and loot.

I'm not sure about this beta coming up. But they usually throw in coins so you can buy different heroes to test out. Some are more than others. Iron Man, Wolverine, Hulk are the most expensive ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom