*** Rocket League *** Car Football

Associate

So this has come on steam, with cross platform play with PS4. I've been given a code by a ps4 playing friend and it is great fun!

Currently no way to invite ps4 players to your game, but that is in the works for the next update. They have stated that a party/lobby system wouldn't work, but they are working on making it possible to invite to game directly.

Last edited:
Soldato
I think its one of them that looks fairly average until you actually start playing it. Had some great matches online tonight. A fun little game that fill an hour or six.

Associate
OP
I think its one of them that looks fairly average until you actually start playing it. Had some great matches online tonight. A fun little game that fill an hour or six.

That is exactly it. It is such a simple idea to the point where it doesn't look anything special. When you get playing it though its a completely different story. Logged on last night and spent a good near 4 hours doing some 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 with some friends.

Anyone not sure about the game, give it a whirl, steam refund it if you arent happy. But I honestly don't think you will. If this game became a big esport, i'd watch it.

Soldato
Anyone not sure about the game, give it a whirl, steam refund it if you arent happy. But I honestly don't think you will.

^ This.

Steam refund is always an option. I think the first few games i had i was a bit meh. But after you learn how to attack and defend it is very good fun indeed.

Associate
Feel free to add me on Steam should be in my signature :)

The game is really basic in design but great fun, only played 1 match online.

Back
Top Bottom