• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Used card for £100

Associate
Any idea what I can get from the MM for around £100

+1

The 290 series are without doubt, one of the best value cards ever in terms of longevity. My mate still games extremely nicely at high settings with the 290 I sold him a couple of years back, I was so impressed by the performance of my old card when watching him gaming.

Lot of card for 100 quid and it's the where you should be looking in that price range. Just make sure you have a good quality 500 watt power supply, these cards need clean and stable power.

Associate
There's a used one on eBay 290x sapphire with the beefy blue cooler on it for 130 plus 10 postage ask to knock the postage off worth a go and for 130 you have a card that I would argue can do 1440p quite well!!

Soldato
Yeah theyre still quick cards, i always found them hard to pick up cheap second hand though when i was looking into it, i ended up buying second hand AMDs the last couple of times i was buying second hand since ya just seemed to get much more bang per buck.

Back
Top Bottom