Euro Truck Simulator 2 worthy of purchase

Associate
OP
lol yea exactly what i thought when i seen it and i must say as sad as it sounds it is not to bad very addictive. do when you play it tho set up your controller if you have one manually set your buttons to how you want and also turn the sensitivity down of the steering makes for an easier drive on motorways and more realistic driving at slow speeds.
i have clocked up 11 hours game play so far since the 20th

Soldato
Just downloaded the demo not expecting much, as the previous one was a bit of a let down, but this is actually not half bad, controls have improved over previous versions and the 360 pad actually works, not tried my steering wheel as ive broke it...Roads are well worked out in Sheffield at least, traffic obeying the road rules and letting you out and stopping and so on..Graphics are not too bad, the cockpit mirrors are a tad blurry though.

Associate
OP
yea no it is a very good game guys the only thing i could think of that could hopefully be improved is the Full screen aa i have every thing set to max

Soldato
yea no it is a very good game guys the only thing i could think of that could hopefully be improved is the Full screen aa i have every thing set to max

Id agree with that, im enjoying the demo (which isnt time limited so essentially you can keep playing with reduced features), can see myself popping on this for a few hours to chillout and mooch around various cities in a Scania.

Associate
OP
yea i do that quite a lot some times just pic up a load and chose a destination that i want to go to not just the highest paid jobs also watch out for the tol bridge

Back
Top Bottom