Great headphone deal

Soldato
Ahh, a few years ago that was the standard price for HD595s. IMO the HD598s are usually overpriced but this makes them a comparativley good deal.

Soldato
i'd look at fidellio x1's or x2's for bassy gaming movie enjoyment :)

598's are great for counterstrike though ;D

yeah, did look at those. Seemed to be a wiegh up between the X2 or the Senn 650's....

I may start a new thread. I want some for home but also need some new IEM as my soundmagic E10's do my head in. They keep falling out and don't fit properly, no matter the tip i use. They are OK sound wise but ready to invest in better.

Associate
been contemplating some headphones for gaming and movies at home....will these do the job?

Or do i go down the DT770/880/990 route? 990's are on for just over a ton.

DT770 80ohm £79.99 on lightning deal right now.

I bought some couple of weeks ago for around a £100. Just bought them again at this price and sending the others back for full refund. Bargain and great headphones if you want a little more base.

Soldato
OP
My senns are arriving tomorrow, really don't know how they do it but I guess when your that big courier companies will bend over backwards for you business

Soldato
OP
Ahh, a few years ago that was the standard price for HD595s. IMO the HD598s are usually overpriced but this makes them a comparativley good deal.

You may think they're overpriced but when you figure in manufacturing costs, shipping costs, retail markup and all overheads are they really that expensive? And if so then what about hd700 and 800 prices

Soldato
OP
Arrived today and they're very nice for £75, not up to the standard of the akg but they were never going to be, especially in gaming but they can be driven from my phone which is what I needed

Back
Top Bottom