Great headphone deal

Associate
You may think they're overpriced but when you figure in manufacturing costs, shipping costs, retail markup and all overheads are they really that expensive? And if so then what about hd700 and 800 prices

At £150 I think they are priced fair. £75 is a steal! The mids on the HD598 are very good and I don't think there's better in that price when it comes to mids.

I personally think most headphones over £500 are overpriced. When you can get the HD650 for £220 right now and it can scale to match any headphone on the market with low distortion, fast driver, resolving, musical.

Associate
Grabbed a pair of these,crazy price.Should be a decent improvement over my m50's,at the very least they will be a bit different being open backed.

Soldato
Grabbed a pair of these,crazy price.Should be a decent improvement over my m50's,at the very least they will be a bit different being open backed.

For gaming, certainly; although maybe not if you prefer headphones with strong bass. Good to have headphones that are better in different areas though. :)

Back
Top Bottom