Predator 360

Associate
Hi lads.
I have my predator 360 the past 3 weeks and it's been great cooling a 6700k and Titan xp.2 days ago I noticed a change in sound from the pump.Yesterday I noticed a fluid leak under the rad.Thank god I had it front mounted.Now my temps have risen by 20 degrees under load cpu and gpu.Pump still doesn't sound right.Is there anything I can do or will I have to bite the bullet an RMA?Video linked below.
Thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKrRM-VDrFY

Last edited:
Associate
Only thing that puts me off the Ek Predator line is all these leak horror stories, even with the new revision.

Associate
OP
Please tell me they're not becoming the new Raijintek? Thanks for the tip regarding front mounting :)
No problem I was a lucky man:)They are going to ship a replacement to me and collect the faulty item so not all bad.Lucky I have a spare pc here as the other is down now.Trying to play watchdogs 2 with a 1080 on the pg348q is not great.I miss my titan:(

Associate
My 280 started leaking at the weekend as well, same place. Also the block for the titan leaks as well from one of the fittings. Again lucky no fluid on any components. Did my RMA via OCUK so waiting on testing and so on......
I have a spare AIO for the CPU and just put the blower back on the titan :cool:

Associate
OP
My 280 started leaking at the weekend as well, same place. Also the block for the titan leaks as well from one of the fittings. Again lucky no fluid on any components. Did my RMA via OCUK so waiting on testing and so on......
I have a spare AIO for the CPU and just put the blower back on the titan :cool:
I taught EK fixed all these leaks with the latest rev.Hopefully the next one is leak free:)Well done on putting that cooler back on.I didn't fancy it myself.:)

Last edited:
Associate
OP
The new revision still leaks? Jesus... Well now looking in to buying one aint so pretty.
Nope.But then again the only alternative for the titan atm is custom loop and that takes a bit of dedication.I will some day but not now attitude here from me:)Titan stock cooler is terrible so I had to do something.Results with the ek were great for around 3 weeks:)

Associate
I taught EK fixed all these leaks with the latest rev.Hopefully the next one is leak free:)Well done on putting that cooler back on.I didn't fancy it myself.:)
Seems not quite a few posts on other forums about it. Cooler is pretty easy to re install and had to strip the water block off anyway for the RMA. Pretty disappointed and it does look like this is still a big issue. Will be interesting how the replacement units fair.

Associate
OP
Seems not quite a few posts on other forums about it. Cooler is pretty easy to re install and had to strip the water block off anyway for the RMA. Pretty disappointed and it does look like this is still a big issue. Will be interesting how the replacement units fair.
Jesus I honestly taught this was in the past with the new rev.I'll give this a run cautiously and if anything pops up will be hunting the refund.Couldn't be having that mate.

Associate
Another vote for the 360 and 280, had no issues at all with mine. I even changed the 280 to a titan only loop. removed the CPU block, replaced the tubing with the original black tubing with out the quick disconnect fitting and refilled it. I did check all fittings before installation though on both 360 and 280 no leaks so far. very pleased with both 360 and 280.

360 cpu only

280 titan XP only

Associate
OP
Another vote for the 360 and 280, had no issues at all with mine. I even changed the 280 to a titan only loop. removed the CPU block, replaced the tubing with the original black tubing with out the quick disconnect fitting and refilled it. I did check all fittings before installation though on both 360 and 280 no leaks so far. very pleased with both 360 and 280.

360 cpu only

280 titan XP only
Excellent thanks.:)

Back
Top Bottom