*** The Division Thread 2.0 ***

Soldato
Well I finally reached 40 UG rank last night :D, jumped in the DZ for a bit which was fun with a mass rouge hunting going on lol.

Don't think im geared at all for PVP and level 33 mobs (elites) still wiped the floor with me when solo so back to square one with not being able to solo the DZ.

350k tough with 263k dps

Soldato
Or get a decent amount of SP and use Sm Cover and stick to it like glue ;)

That idea works for sure, but probably the coolest implementation of this, is a high SP sentry which is something I didn't think about until I saw it.

can get around 2800-3000 firearms to unlock all your weapon talents, capped SC and Pulse at around 50k non optimised, or around 47k optimised, and then around 350k toughness as a max.

Then as long as you stick to SP, you can wreck :)

Reclaimer setup like this is also cool, I love Jedi's reclaimer in the DZ, and Momos!

Would require farming for those pieces though which I don't plan to do until 1.4 lol Im just going to keep gear as is and mess around.

Soldato
I will be on tonight if anyone is about, not too sure what i am going to do now as level 40 on UG just the DZ rank i need to get up so may try the matchmaking

Associate
Dont forget sentry+good shotgun wrecks agents in 1-3 shots :D

My favourite build as I can quite happily solo DZ6 with it until agents kill me :D

As much as I love the M870, I would like a really good SASG 12 for PVP due the the faster fire rate and reload speed. Have one in my inventory but need a better one. Will have to try my current one in PVP and see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Permabanned
PTR

Greetings Agents,

Last week, we announced that Update 1.4 will focus entirely on improving the core gameplay experience, and that we want you to be part of it. Since then, we kick started our Agent Intel forum section to gather your feedback on several topics, opened registration to the Elite Task Force, and we’ve seen a lot of very constructive feedback across the forums, Reddit, YouTube and Twitch. The enthusiasm that you have shown to help us make the game better is incredible and only proves that this is an important step in the right direction!

As many pointed out after we announced Update 1.4, a great way to involve you would be to let you try the update before its release. Good news! We are thrilled to confirm that we will be opening a Public Test Server on PC for The Division in the near future.

More details will follow in the coming days, but we wanted to break the news as soon as possible so you can have full visibility on the next steps we are implementing to improve the game.

The article can also be found on the website.

Stay tuned for more!
The Division Dev Team

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1488229-Public-Test-Server

Associate
My favourite build as I can quite happily solo DZ6 with it until agents kill me :D

As much as I love the M870, I would like a really good SASG 12 for PVP due the the faster fire rate and reload speed. Have one in my inventory but need a better one. Will have to try my current one in PVP and see how it goes.

I got 3,one of them is brutal,deadly,acc,and stocked it with chd magazine,the one i was using the other day in DZ :D
If you manage to do HS - agent is deffo down :p

Associate
Think my M870 has deadly, brutal and ferocious, along with 24% crit chance, 195% headshot damage and think it was around 148% crit damage, lvl 35's don't stand a chance up close. If I get lucky I can down a lvl 35 shot gunner in 3 shots. Can do a lot of damage to agents but can't always fire off rounds fast enough.

If I can get a good base damage SASG 12 with those talents I'l be really happy.

Associate
How many set pieces do you have? I think ive got a few and a M870 :D

5 sentry+savage gloves,not with extra shotgun damage btw-if i can get ones i like(shotgun damage,marksman damage,chd,chc,etc etc),it will be even more deadly.
And my sentry is PvE oriented,so..
But up close dont even need sc to kill agent in 1-3 shots if you can do hs.

Soldato
Good move.

Massive continue to impress on how much they appear to want to fix things and get the community involved along the way.

very happy about this, they are doing well in terms of keeping together with the community and letting us test the preprod versions :)

Looking forward to SOTG tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom