Playstation Now coming to PC soon

Soldato
Wait you mean you are doing this now on the pc?

psnow1.jpg

psnow2.jpg

Working fine from PC and no lag... Erm I am a bit surprised by that. now, £12.99 a month, not sure I'd pay it myself, but some might be willing to pay it for over 300 games a month?

And you can play games full screen not just windowed mode.

Soldato
very cool, one question is it just the last of us for ps3 and not the last of us remastered available ?

thinking of that i might aswell just plug my ps4 in but there are some other exclusives on the ps3 i would not mind checking out.

Its the PS3 version of the last of us, I was just more intrigued to see if this did actually work, only reason I tried it.

Soldato
Hope they add Red Dead Redemption, might want to revisit that someday. Cool service, hopefully it works well. I have 100mbit and Onlive worked pretty well like half a decade ago already.

Associate
when i load mine up it opens to the main screen where you can login or sign up but after 20 seconds or so it closes its self to the task bar... cant stop it. any ideas?

Associate
I have given this a go input lag doesn't seem a huge issue and games look decent considering its being streamed.

I am currently playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and its running smooth although at times I do believe input lag is a huge issue to me executing some counter attacks but I can't be 100% if its just me being a tool :D

Soldato
when i load mine up it opens to the main screen where you can login or sign up but after 20 seconds or so it closes its self to the task bar... cant stop it. any ideas?

Reboot your PC - happened to me, no idea but I just rebooted and it resolved it.

If you use this service with a PS4, any other accounts that log in such as my daughters account, she can play the games using my subscription (7 day trial) yet on PC its just me and only me that can play the games.

So, PS4 and its primary console settings works in favor of game and subscription sharing..

Oh well, no biggie. Just something I noticed.

As for the service, superb service, but noted in the console section, its very expensive if you add it up over a number of months..

Is access to 300+ older PS3 games, some you can grab on Stream cheap anyhow worth it?

I can see the Playstation trophy hunter maybe liking this..

Back
Top Bottom