F1 2016

Man of Honour
OP
CR - were you aware yous set a fast lap like that or was it just a fluke that it appeared?

Just wonder if there is an inadvertent bug here.

I was vaguely aware having seen one of the lead ghosts doing the same. One of several reasons I switched the ghosts off :). That time can be beaten though without bugs, determined to do so :D

Playing about with Canada at the moment. Really can gain way more time with assists switched off. Just manual gears alone seem to give a decent boost. Auto gears shift way too soon.

My goodness this wheel is better than my old one. The paddles are brilliant on it. Actually, nearly better than my car :D

I think it might have to be a case of having ABS on for Career mode to protect the tires and off for time trials. Going to play with traction control next.

Last edited:
Associate
Don't keep abs on it will slow you down, use the gears to help.

eg don't go from 8th to 2nd in one hit, let it bite a couple of times and with the brakes its much sharper than with the abs on.

Just cant make that jump to tc off from medium, not got enough control with my right foot.

Last edited:
Caporegime
i can do 1:27 after 1:27 but i use tc off.

thing is i had a nice cfg.not sure which one it was though.:p .

i have 5 off steam workshop i know its one of them . wish it told you which set up you used for your best times.

Soldato
Eurgh Monza must be my least favourite track on the calendar :o It's so boring and my tyre wear is through the roof there :(

Monza? Tyre wear? Its probably one of the most forgiving circuits on tyre wear supposedly!

On another note, seriously don't drink and drive....

... no chance of going faster @ f1 2016 :D

Back
Top Bottom