CS:GO Discussion

Associate
Hi
I have been playing today and come across two nasty trolls i bet you had encounter with
such individuals in cs go before and reporting wont do anything, so i would like to find out
their IP address to teach them a lesson but i failed, anything what worked is fixed now.
is there any way to find it out?
the for help

Just walk it off. Welcome to online gaming.

Soldato
Hi
I have been playing today and come across two nasty trolls i bet you had encounter with
such individuals in cs go before and reporting wont do anything, so i would like to find out
their IP address to teach them a lesson but i failed, anything what worked is fixed now.
is there any way to find it out?
the for help

What sort of lesson would you teach them?

Just suck it up and move on, no point wasting any more time.

Soldato
Is anyone else finding the supreme to global grind a complete ****ing joke?

A friend and I have been supreme for a very long time, and have the last couple of weeks sat down with the intent to play as regimented as we can to finally hit global. Neither of us have hit it before.

After various streaks of 5/6 wins, a couple of losses, an evening of 50/50 wins and losses, we're at a point now where every 4 out of 5 games has got people who;

- Have just deranked and are salty as hell
- Players who think they are better than everyone else. Make a wrong peek and die? "OMFG YOU ARE A BOOSTED NOOB OMGOMG"
- People who give up after losing a pistol round, to the point of buying guns at spawn and just throwing them away

We never had this from our DMG > LEM games over the last year or so with the odd exception.

In our rank up game (2/3 globals on each team), it went as so;

- We lost 12-3 on CT side, one guy had no mic, which meant another guy on our team gave up, even with us winning the first 3 rounds. He then proceeded to type everything, even though he had a mic (he was talking to us before it became evident that one of the guys had no mic), in protest of the mic'less player.
- By the end of that half, we only had 3 members left. Me, my friend, and the no-mic guy.
- We ended up pulling it back 13-13 (god knows how, considering 3v5), and losing 13-16

My friend and I almost cried at the end of the game when all the ranks popped up, it was the first game we'd had with that many globals involved, which we're assuming was our rank up game (We exclusively play MM together and have done for months, atleast one of us was due to rank up in that game).

I've promised myself to be as upbeat and supportive of team mates in this 'grind' we're trying to complete (those who have played with me probably know I can get a bit emo at points ;)), but it's really hard to do so.

FML

Last edited:
Soldato
Is anyone else finding the supreme to global grind a complete ****ing joke?

A friend and I have been supreme for a very long time, and have the last couple of weeks sat down with the intent to play as regimented as we can to finally hit global. Neither of us have hit it before.

After various streaks of 5/6 wins, a couple of losses, an evening of 50/50 wins and losses, we're at a point now where every 4 out of 5 games has got people who;

- Have just deranked and are salty as hell
- Players who think they are better than everyone else. Make a wrong peek and die? "OMFG YOU ARE A BOOSTED NOOB OMGOMG"
- People who give up after losing a pistol round, to the point of buying guns at spawn and just throwing them away

We never had this from our DMG > LEM games over the last year or so with the odd exception.

In our rank up game (2/3 globals on each team), it went as so;

- We lost 12-3 on CT side, one guy had no mic, which meant another guy on our team gave up, even with us winning the first 3 rounds. He then proceeded to type everything, even though he had a mic (he was talking to us before it became evident that one of the guys had no mic), in protest of the mic'less player.
- By the end of that half, we only had 3 members left. Me, my friend, and the no-mic guy.
- We ended up pulling it back 13-13 (god knows how, considering 3v5), and losing 13-16

My friend and I almost cried at the end of the game when all the ranks popped up, it was the first game we'd had with that many globals involved, which we're assuming was our rank up game (We exclusively play MM together and have done for months, atleast one of us was due to rank up in that game).

I've promised myself to be as upbeat and supportive of team mates in this 'grind' we're trying to complete (those who have played with me probably know I can get a bit emo at points ;)), but it's really hard to do so.

FML

How many MVP's are you getting per game and what kind of k/d ratio?

Associate
It's a shame things don't get much better at higher ranks Tommy.

I have 6 wins now so ill get my rank soon.

Still only really had one good game where it was close and we played as a team.

Either I've ended up with other players who treat comp like deathmatch, or I've got a decent enough team but hopeless opposition. My last win I survived 12 rounds in a row.

I miss playing in a clan but I can't afford to spend the sort of time I used to.

Soldato
How many MVP's are you getting per game and what kind of k/d ratio?

It varies massively to be honest, if I'm not tilted because of jackasses I take it all very seriously.

On this particular occasion both my friend and I were having great runs. Friday nights are our prime time :p

Last edited:
Associate
Tommy thats exactly my experience with it as well.
Many times I've gotten to what i presume is my rank up game and just get absolute idiots in my team or hackers in the other is unreal.
Ive actually totally given up hope with it now, that mixed with how broken the game is becoming anyway is really making me look towards other games to play instead.
The community for CSGO is literally the worst I have ever encountered.

I mentioned hacking and just 2days ago I was just messing about on mm deathmatch and there was a guy spinbotting, he said it was to level up to 21 faster so he could prime his account, said his last account got banned in the last wave and he was supreme. He had no worries or anything about reports as he openly admitted to blocking the overwatch somehow so its only when a vac wave happens he will get caught.

Ive put too much time into this game to try and reach the top and to just get this sort of crap is unacceptable.

Valve seriously needs to up their anti cheat game.

Soldato
Tommy thats exactly my experience with it as well.
Many times I've gotten to what i presume is my rank up game and just get absolute idiots in my team or hackers in the other is unreal.
Ive actually totally given up hope with it now, that mixed with how broken the game is becoming anyway is really making me look towards other games to play instead.
The community for CSGO is literally the worst I have ever encountered.

I mentioned hacking and just 2days ago I was just messing about on mm deathmatch and there was a guy spinbotting, he said it was to level up to 21 faster so he could prime his account, said his last account got banned in the last wave and he was supreme. He had no worries or anything about reports as he openly admitted to blocking the overwatch somehow so its only when a vac wave happens he will get caught.

Ive put too much time into this game to try and reach the top and to just get this sort of crap is unacceptable.

Valve seriously needs to up their anti cheat game.

You should play ESEA, FACEIT Premium, Popflash, ESL Open or IRC organised games then - much better than MM.

Add me on Steam if you want - we play scrims all the time.

Soldato
i must be close to a rank up, played 2 games last night, one solo where it was all ak's except me and 1 other on my team, and then cued with an mge and won

i think though if you get fed up of the cheaters etc then esea, faceit etc is the only way to go.

if they can get anti cheat right (almost) then how come valve cant?

Soldato
There are cheats that work on ESEA and ESL Wire, so these systems aren't flawless by any means.

I was watching coldzera's stream a few weeks back a guy was aimbotting and speedhacking during an ESEA pug match.

Associate
I did have ESEA last month and it was good, no suspicious players spotted at all, think you are right and the solution to enjoy this game again is I should just re subscribe to it.
Think what bugs me the most is that I feel so close to Global and like I should have achieved it by now that its hard to stop!
With ESEA you get the little rank things but It didn't make any difference to who I was being matched against.
Really disliked Faceit when I tried it before and from what is said about it there are just as many cheaters in there as they can win prizes from it.

Soldato
I did have ESEA last month and it was good, no suspicious players spotted at all, think you are right and the solution to enjoy this game again is I should just re subscribe to it.
Think what bugs me the most is that I feel so close to Global and like I should have achieved it by now that its hard to stop!
With ESEA you get the little rank things but It didn't make any difference to who I was being matched against.
Really disliked Faceit when I tried it before and from what is said about it there are just as many cheaters in there as they can win prizes from it.

ESEA Rank S/A is miles above Global in MM, so I wouldn't worry too much about the grind to get GE; it's meaningless.

I'm just playing ESEA EU Open/Ladder, ESL Open and FACEIT majority of the time, I only touch MM when I either play with my team or a pre-made 5.

Sign back up to ESEA and I'll add you as a buddy :)

Last edited:
Soldato
groan - just hating CS:go at the moment - was GN4 2 weeks ago, deranked last week and deranked again last night!! GN2....

Just don't seem to be able to play well at all.......Even got 16-0 last night with a pre-made 5 team on cache. Don't think there was anything dodgy about them but it was suspicious that they seemed to always stack whichever site we went for.

One time we decided to go mid, and there was 4 of them in mid waiting - Who seriously has 4 mid defending??

Anyway - think I may take a break for a while as there is ZERO enjoyment in this game at the moment for me.......

Associate
groan - just hating CS:go at the moment - was GN4 2 weeks ago, deranked last week and deranked again last night!! GN2....

Just don't seem to be able to play well at all.......Even got 16-0 last night with a pre-made 5 team on cache. Don't think there was anything dodgy about them but it was suspicious that they seemed to always stack whichever site we went for.

One time we decided to go mid, and there was 4 of them in mid waiting - Who seriously has 4 mid defending??

Anyway - think I may take a break for a while as there is ZERO enjoyment in this game at the moment for me.......

Kinda feel the same, deranked from GN4 to GN3 last week :(

Went on for a quick game last night and just did not feel on point at all, my aim was terrible for some reason, it almost feels like my mouse settings have changed.

It was also weird to go 2 matches with absolutely nobody using mics, one game everyone was typing. It was like 1999 all over again.

Anyways, the mrs is away so I plan on getting a few games + beer tonight if anyone is about??

Back
Top Bottom