360 pad with cod waw

CSA

CSA

Associate
now many ppl will shout USE A KB & MOUSE , well i do for multiplayer i have G15 and G5 but i wanted to use a 360 pad for single player to actually try and get used to the pad , i have a xbox 360 i hardly use coz i cant get used to the pad and thought this would be ideal practice

so can any one tell me how to get it working ?

im using xp 64 bit , ive updated the drivers but buttons wont map in waw :(

Associate
now many ppl will shout USE A KB & MOUSE , well i do for multiplayer i have G15 and G5 but i wanted to use a 360 pad for single player to actually try and get used to the pad , i have a xbox 360 i hardly use coz i cant get used to the pad and thought this would be ideal practice

so can any one tell me how to get it working ?

im using xp 64 bit , ive updated the drivers but buttons wont map in waw :(

ey lancashire lad...get a program called xpadder...google it

CSA

CSA

Associate
OP
thanks but i checked that out last night and it looked abit complicated lol, waw is ment to support pads ? but the buttons wont bind so either my drivers are not working or the game is bugged

its would be nice to know which :)

Associate
well just tried waw with my 360 wireless....not happning im afraid. dont think it supports pads. xpadder is the way. its not complicated. just make a profile map your buttons/stick to keyboard keys and you are away.

xpadder shows you a pic of your xbox 360 pad, every button in the pic for the pad has a clickable square next to it, so like for button A on pad you hit the square next to it, that will then bring a pic of a keyboard and a mouse and you just click on what key or mouse button you want for the A button on your pad....its simple mate try it.....basically it turns your pad into a keyboard

CSA

CSA

Associate
OP
damn the game must be bugged then it even says on the box it supports pads lol , yeah i'll try xpadder again, thx for the info :)

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
if it says games for windows on the box it means that it supports pads if the game benefits from it

for instance dmc4 uses a pad because its a pain playing it on kb&m

i dont think cod has ever officially supported pads

Back
Top Bottom