South Park - The stick of truth

Associate
[HB]Rugrat;25972781 said:
Aaaargh you can't remap the keys!

I wish they'd damn well point crap like that out BEFORE you pay money for it, it's really really irritating.

I have to confess to Amazon priming a wireless Xbox controller to arrive on launch day. Best idea I've had in ages :D

Soldato
Just finished the game. Was a bit worried i couldnt finish them last 2 quests which i had trouble with, the homeless ppl and the kids search. But after the game ended and credits finished i was back able to play so finished em and went in the rhinoplasty and had a nose job and now im like the hoff. :D

Loved the game, best game in a LONG LONG time. Far better than all that ass creed or cod or bf rubbish that never is anything new. Least this had new all over it and was really fun to play.

SP humor at its best and then some, some of the stuff you go through is just wow lol but i dont mind its SP. :D

Must have played for about 14 hours game time i reckon or so did everything except find 3 pokemon things and didnt bother getting all armor sets as some were just weak compared to what i had, found all the 90 odd people tho. :)

I really hope they do another one and dont wait around for years to start production of it.

Soldato
Nobody posting their charcters? :p

stickoftruth1.jpg

stickoftruth2.jpg

I am in love with this game, I just played it for 6 hours straight! Only stopped because I realised I needed to do something about dinner, good excuse to order in a curry. ;)

Associate
any one else having trouble with this game,i've just started playing and i'm in cartman camp when the elves attack now i kn ow this is meant to be a training area. it goes i pick a target , it goes into combat mode with cartman shout what i've got to do.
when i go to attack the elves attacking the cat, the first elf buggers off after i beat him but the game still think he their and keep telling me to attack him even tho there nothing to attack.

anyone know a fix for this

Associate
any one else having trouble with this game,i've just started playing and i'm in cartman camp when the elves attack now i kn ow this is meant to be a training area. it goes i pick a target , it goes into combat mode with cartman shout what i've got to do.
when i go to attack the elves attacking the cat, the first elf buggers off after i beat him but the game still think he their and keep telling me to attack him even tho there nothing to attack.

anyone know a fix for this

I was stuck on this battle where it wouldn't let me target the elves, I just reloaded the previous save and started it again.

Only moan so far is the QTE scenes when playing with a keyboard, I was particularly stuck on the
Alien probe scene
but a quick keyboard macro sorted that out very easily.

Associate
Never thought I'd ever get to fight a

Giant Nazi Zombie Foetus
in a video game!

One of the most enjoyable games I've ever played

Associate
Anyone found it in stock at a good price this weekend, just looked through all the links in this thread and most places seem to be OOS for downloads :( Might have to be the Great River retailer for 30 notes...

Associate
Anyone found it in stock at a good price this weekend, just looked through all the links in this thread and most places seem to be OOS for downloads :( Might have to be the Great River retailer for 30 notes...

£32.00 (With the 20% discount included) if you want it today from GreenManGaming, if you can wait SimplyCDKeys have it down for a mere £22.99 and getting more keys on Wednesday.

Associate
Just finished it and loved every minute, as a South Park fan theres just so much great stuff in there and I can't remember ever having laughed so much playing through a game. Just fantastic! Kept Butters as my buddy for pretty much the whole game, didn't really need his healing but I love his character so much.

Loved the bit where the player's parents were getting it on in the background to the underpant gnome fight. Oh and Canada, and Chef and every minute Randy was on screen

Back
Top Bottom