I just wanna shoot stuff!

Soldato
Ahhh FEAR, what a game.

The slowmo in FEAR is still one of the best Ive seen in a game, I remember using a mod to get unlimited slowmo/bullet time. Good times.

As for Windows 10, I cant help but I know it works on 8.1. Im sure it will work on 10 even if it means the community found a way of getting it to work.

Soldato
Don't pay too much money for wolfenstein the old blood, i thought the id tech 5 game engine was terrible in this game, i had micro stutters even with a single gpu and it had texture popins which just looks weird but it looked ok some times though and there is no more support from the lazy devs (but the nazi guy laughing at 'hot dog' at the first checkpoint where you have to show your papers/id was my favourite part, haha), there is the first person shooter RAGE it also runs on the id tech 5 game engine which you also might like and it's a fairly narrow linear mindless first person action shooter for the most part but the camera shake when firing weapons was puke inducing, haha.

Last edited:
Associate
Cam to see if anyone suggested the Sniper Elite games (I like 2, haven't tried 3 yet) and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.

Noth have already been recommended, but here's a +1 for them.

Back
Top Bottom