OMG!! Most amazing Bluetooth headphones!!!

Caporegime
Got mine yesterday. Superb headphones, well impressed.

I don find them too tight on clamping. Yes people are right about the earcup size and can be difficult to fit your ears in them f you have big ears.

Only used for an hour so far, will use more tonight.

Soldato
so im looking for some bluetooth headphones, have a friends pair of urbanears bluetooth things (active hellas) here, and was going to get them at £75.

I know you guys say these sound good, but damn, that design. I'd mainly use them on the train / at work, and can't see myself wearing bright blue or red headphones that look like that!

Question: is there any / howmuch noise leakage? One thing i liked about these urbanears is when you put them on no one else can hear anything from them.

Soldato
so im looking for some bluetooth headphones, have a friends pair of urbanears bluetooth things (active hellas) here, and was going to get them at £75.

I know you guys say these sound good, but damn, that design. I'd mainly use them on the train / at work, and can't see myself wearing bright blue or red headphones that look like that!

Question: is there any / howmuch noise leakage? One thing i liked about these urbanears is when you put them on no one else can hear anything from them.

What is your budget?

Soldato
If you're looking at on-ears then the Noontec Zorro II is worth a look...

ps. they come in various colours and the older (and cheaper) Zorro (version 1) even comes in all black.

Soldato
had a play with some y50s today in superfi, came away a bit miffed, bass sounded ok but nothing great, if i turned the volume up over 3/4 the bass started distorting (crackly?) but got quite noticable at full volume. Also had quite a bit of hiss in the background but i think that is my phone. They seemed quite comfy though, just fit my ears nicely (i have big silly ears but the cushion sat on my ear well enough) buttons were easily (too easily) pressable.

However, when I got home, did some research. My phone doesn't have aptx, would this make any sort of difference really?

With the background hiss I get it with inner ear buds too, and generally its just very annoying.

So, yeah, not great! The y50's were pretty nice though. If I wait enough I might look into the higher brackets of headphones (bose 35's maybe), and maybe a different source / phone, thanks for the help guys, you've put me on the right track :)

Last edited:
Associate
that's still compression. Like I said it's unlikely to impact the average person becuase no one does critical listenign with bluetooth headphones out and about.

Considering most of us (myself included) can't 100% of the time identify high bit rate lossy from lossless.

This, Sennheiser have done the only pair of uncompressed headphones (rs220) and even those only last 4 hours due to the power required to do that.

As far as i know they are still the only headphones that are proper audiophile grade if that means anything to anyone anymore lol.

Regardless might take a punt on a pair of wired ones for £60 quid :)

Soldato
Should be a noticeable step up in quality

First impressions - lovely build, just oozes quality with it's leather and metal build and stunning design.

Goes louder than the MK802's and can already tell the sound is more defined.

With the P7's being circumaural, they are lovely and comfortable compared to the smaller than usual cups of the MK's which become uncomfortable after a half hr.

Back
Top Bottom