Corsair SP2500 Question

Associate
I just ordered Corsair's SP2500 speaker set, the reviews I read were all good. But I've also just started reading about a supposedly common problem with the PSU failing, how disinterested Corsair's customer services are, and how if it fails out of warranty there's nothing to do but get a whole new set of speakers.

They haven't arrived yet, they're due tomorrow. Has anyone here had this problem with them? If they're super unreliable I'm thinking I should send them back right away.

Soldato
Sold mine due to a lack of space but do miss them. Awesome sound and they kick hard when you need them to. I think they were 3 years old when I sold them and had no issues.

Soldato
I had my psu fail after 4 years, customer service couldn't help, so in the end I replaced the psu board with an open frame supply so they live on!

I have since upgraded to a small desktop amp/dac/bookshelf speakers and sub, but I still like the sound stage and control the sp2500''s have, even if it's not as good overall as a setup costing twice the price.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the replies, I decided to keep it. It's set up now and I'm pretty happy with the purchase. It's been a while since I've had a good set of speakers on my PC, it's nice to be able to chill back with some music without having to put the headset on.

Back
Top Bottom