** BITFENIX PANDORA ATX - SAME STUNNING LOOKS IN A BIGGER PACKAGE **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
We're happy to announce that the Bitfenix Pandora ATX will be available at OcUK from early December. The Pandora ATX builds on the successful Pandora model with full ATX compatibility, allowing for up to 360mm radiators, 440mm VGA cards and 160mm CPU coolers, along with a stealthed PSU cover allowing up to 220mm units to be installed. There are two models available, either with the ICON colour display, an extra fan, resevoir bracket & pump mount, or the core version at a better price without these features if they aren't to your liking.

Both come with a side window as standard, and improvements have been made on the side panels in the form of screw fixings to ensure the panels fit as securely as possible. Due to the fact that the panels are now SECC steel, the RRP is very close to the original Pandora, for arguably a lot more case! Limited stock will be available early December, so get your preorders in!

Bitfenix Pandora ATX Core Midi Tower Case - Black @ £86.99 inc VAT

CA225BX_119910_285x255.jpg

The BitFenix Pandora ATX brings all the sought-after elements from the original Pandora to full-size ATX systems. Key features are the support for 360mm radiators and graphics cards up to 440mm. Aesthetics have taken precedence during the design process, as the Pandora ATX retains its little brother’s uniquely curved exterior, while special care has also been taken to ensure the interior shows off your hardware at its best through the side window.

Power and reset buttons are tastefully and non-intrusively backlit, while the side panel features an acrylic window. The Pandora ATX top panel starts with the front I/O, featuring dual USB 3.0 ports, dual audio jacks and dual USB 2.0 ports as well as power and reset buttons. The rest of Pandora ATX’s top cover consists entirely of a pop-off grille with a built-in dust filter.

Interior-wise, the Pandora ATX is designed to not only accommodate your high-end hardware, but to show it off as tastefully as possible. Full ATX motherboards are now supported, and up to seven 2.5” SSDs can be installed, or five 2.5” units plus two 3.5” HDDs. The PSU is hidden away in the bottom, behind the power cover, allowing for stealthy cable management and clean builds. This is further supported by a 20mm clearance between the off-side door and the back of the motherboard tray and plentiful tie strap mounts.

The Pandora ATX will comfortably house 360mm radiators, with one in the top or one in the front. For external watercooling needs, the case has rubber grommets above the rear exhaust fan for tube routing. Two easy-to-remove magnetically mounted dust filters are included with the Pandora ATX case –one for the three 120mm fans in the front, and one for the power supply, located in the bottom rear of the case.

Curved front panels are a unique feature of the Pandora ATX and so are their mounts. The leading edge is fixed with pushpins, and two insulating strips are installed to each panel. The trailing edge is fixed to the back of the case with thumb screws. The pump bracket is compatible with all existing pumps aimed at the PC market, while the SSD and HDD brackets are designed to be easy to install –with thumb screws.

Specification
- Materials: Steel, ABS
- Supported Motherboards: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 3
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 2
- Front/Top I/O: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x 3.5mm Mic-in, 1x 3.5mm Line-out
- Cooling Front: Max 3x 120mm OR 2x 140mm (Not Included)
- Cooling Rear: 1x 120mm (Included)
- Cooling Top: Max 3x 120mm OR 2x 140mm (Not Included)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Highlights: One piece power cover and MB tray, Top, Front and Bottom Dust Filters, 360mm Radiator Support, 20mm Cable Clearance, Graphics Card Length up to 440mm, Maximum PSU length up to 220 mm, CPU cooler height up to 160mm.
- Dimensions: 203 x 510 x 558mm
- Weight: 9.66kg (net), 11.16kg (gross)

Only £86.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Bitfenix Pandora ATX Midi Tower Case w/ Icon Programmable Display - Black @ £99.95 inc VAT

CA224BX_119900_285x255.jpg

The BitFenix Pandora ATX brings all the sought-after elements from the original Pandora to full-size ATX systems. Key features are the 2.8” programmable BitFenix ICON™ LCD display in the front and support for 360mm radiators and graphics cards up to 440mm. Aesthetics have taken precedence during the design process, as the Pandora ATX retains its little brother’s uniquely curved exterior, while special care has also been taken to ensure the interior shows off your hardware at its best through the side window.

Setting the Pandora ATX apart is its unique curved panel design and the ICON display. Power and reset buttons are tastefully and non-intrusively backlit, while the side panel features an acrylic window. The Pandora ATX top panel starts with the front I/O, featuring dual USB 3.0 ports, dual audio jacks and dual USB 2.0 ports as well as power and reset buttons. The rest of Pandora ATX’s top cover consists entirely of a pop-off grille with a built-in dust filter.

The 2.8” ICON™ color display in the front of the Pandora ATX lets you customize your front panel with a simple drag-and-drop interface. Choose any picture or logo you want in the front! Interior-wise, the Pandora ATX is designed to not only accommodate your high-end hardware, but to show it off as tastefully as possible. Full ATX motherboards are now supported, and up to seven 2.5” SSDs can be installed, or five 2.5” units plus two 3.5” HDDs. The PSU is hidden away in the bottom, behind the power cover, allowing for stealthy cable management and clean builds. This is further supported by a 20mm clearance between the off-side door and the back of the motherboard tray and plentiful tie strap mounts.

The Pandora ATX is set apart from the Pandora Core not only by the use of its Icon™ display, but also a pre-installed 140mm fan, its reservoir bracket mounted to the top of the case as well as a pump mount at the bottom of the motherboard compartment. The Pandora ATX will comfortably house 360mm radiators, with one in the top or one in the front. For external watercooling needs, the case has rubber grommets above the rear exhaust fan for tube routing. Two easy-to-remove magnetically mounted dust filters are included with the Pandora ATX case –one for the three 120mm fans in the front, and one for the power supply, located in the bottom rear of the case.

Curved front panels are a unique feature of the Pandora ATX and so are their mounts. The leading edge is fixed with pushpins, and two insulating strips are installed to each panel. The trailing edge is fixed to the back of the case with thumb screws. The pump bracket is compatible with all existing pumps aimed at the PC market, while the SSD and HDD brackets are designed to be easy to install –with thumb screws.

Also included with all Pandora ATX cases is a foot to be installed separately to the rear, as well as a stylish aluminum front badge.

Specification
- Materials: Steel, ABS
- Supported Motherboards: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini-ITX
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 4
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 4
- Front/Top I/O: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x 3.5mm Mic-in, 1x 3.5mm Line-out
- Cooling Front: 1x 140mm (Included), Max 3x 120mm OR 2x 140mm (Not Included)
- Cooling Rear: 1x 120mm (Included)
- Cooling Top: Max 3x 120mm OR 2x 140mm (Not Included)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Highlights: BitFenix ICON™ Programmable Display, One piece power cover and MB tray, Top, Front and Bottom Dust Filters, 360mm Radiator Support, 20mm Cable Clearance, Graphics Card Length up to 440mm, Maximum PSU length up to 220 mm, CPU cooler height up to 160mm.
- Dimensions: 203 x 510 x 558mm
- Weight: 9.92kg (net), 11.4kg (gross)

Only £99.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I've been looking to replace my Lian Li PC-68 mid tower case that I got from yourselves back circa 2001 for about 3 years now. While this is a bit tempting, I've still not found one that fits my requirements.

All the ATX cases seem to be taller than they used to be, usually I presume to accommodate water cooling and radiators. This led me to look at ATX cube cases (shorter is better for where my case needs to be, though desktop cases don't fit the bill either), though there aren't that many on the market, most seem to only be for the smaller motherboards. There are a few on the market, though the nicest one, the Cooltek Jonsbo W2 you don't stock.

However what's ultimately held me off getting any of those is the IO on all the cases. Given how long I've had my last one ideally I'd like the option for USB 3.1 support and perhaps one or two type c as well. As far as I'm aware the only recently released case that attempts to support this is the Inwin 805, though apparently only type C with usb 3.0 not full 3.1.

I see this Pandora still has 2x USB 2.0, I don't know what the price difference is between having 2.0 and 3.0 but I suspect it's probably worth the price difference on non entry level cases (at least for me) for the flexibility.

It's not like USB type C and 3.1 hasn't been known about for quite a while, though I realise current intel chipsets don't support 3.1 at this time. The cynic in me thinks holding these back is so they still have a reason for people to upgrade in x months when we do start seeing these supported on cases, or at least a sale of replacement IO where cases can swap these out. I'll go out on a limb and suggest that more people will find USB 3.1 and type C more useful to have than room for radiators.

So I guess I want the moon on a stick and will have to keep waiting!

If anyone does know of a case that has the new USB options that's been announced I'm all ears, my searches have proved futile and I'd perhaps put up with a taller case in exchange for them.

Soldato
So many things to say, so many ways to get banned.

I actually really like the look of the case whilst kind of agreeing with pastymuncher on the "useless flaps".....jeez I can hardly type that lol.

OcUK Staff
General feedback on the Pandora is that the majority of people liked the flaps :) I can understand it's not to everyones taste but it looks brilliant in the flesh and theres a lot of case there for the money.

Associate
Finally, nearly gave up waiting for them.
Had a replacement all lined up in the form of tt's Suppressor F51 for a quiet build.
They share a lot of design elements, but Pandora has it beat hands down on build and material quality (small one, hoping atx will not be any different).

Another important difference that tipped the scales in favor of waiting is that you can mount 3 HDDs hidden away in the bottom compartment, while the F51 would need a tentacle ridden (removable) caddy.
Not important to someone with just one or two drives as both cases have two slots behind mobo, I just happen to need twice that.

My younger brother is stoked too as he'll be inheriting my stormtrooper :)

Associate
Looks pretty good. I'm looking for something to replace my H440 and still have room for a 360mm rad in the top that isn't a giant full tower. Shame about the 160mm CPU cooler limit through, will need to sell my R1 universal and use my Kraken X31 for CPU cooling.

Oh well, gonna wait for some reviews before doing anything anyway

Back
Top Bottom