** OcUK KINGS OF G-SYNC: PREDATOR X34 CURVE & ASUS PG279Q 165Hz IN STOCK!! **

Associate
Had my PG279Q for a week now, incredibly happy with it! Everything feels smoother and crisper than when I was using my previous monitor (which is now my secondary monitor).

Associate
Had my PG279Q for a week now, incredibly happy with it! Everything feels smoother and crisper than when I was using my previous monitor (which is now my secondary monitor).

True sad i am unlucky received defective unit, sending back will wait new stock hope receive perfect, now back to 60hz feel lag :(

Associate
i am in the same situation atm, i hope ocuk take it into account for those who have asked for a replacement and now have to wait on new stock and that 28 day warranty will go by pretty fast

Soldato
Hearing others have issue with new monitor too. No monitor is perfect. My Asus Swift ROG TN panel version is running perfect for me since day one release.. I feel it's the luck of the draw with any new tech.

Associate
Hearing others have issue with new monitor too. No monitor is perfect. My Asus Swift ROG TN panel version is running perfect for me since day one release.. I feel it's the luck of the draw with any new tech.

I just want zero dead/stuck/white dot pixels display minimal bleed/glow I will call it perfect.

Associate

Same here no issues at all with mine, ordered really early as well when they were released and i seen on the thread a lot of people were having issues with the first batches etc. luckily mine was fine!

Soldato
Same here no issues at all with mine, ordered really early as well when they were released and i seen on the thread a lot of people were having issues with the first batches etc. luckily mine was fine!

Yep, Ordered mine 2 months before release and it's been perfect. Feel bad for all the users having problems with them. I'm hearing the new swift isn't as good as the TN panel model. Cause I love mine to bits :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Asus PG279Q arriving tomorrow, got about 100 spare stock, but I think we might sell them all tomorrow, BE QUICK or get a pre-order in. :)

Back
Top Bottom