** OCUK PROUDLY PARTNERS WITH LINUS TECH TIPS AS THE EXCLUSIVE EU FAN RESELLER **

Associate
Cheers

What's the difference between these and the NF-A14 IndustrialPPC PWM 2000rpm

The industrial's are designed to perform in 'harsh' environments (environments that the average person will never put them in).

So unless you plan on leaving your PC outside, you don't need the PPC fans. ;):p

And as blitz said, these run at lower RPM's so they are a lot quieter by default. :)

Soldato
The industrial's are designed to perform in 'harsh' environments (environments that the average person will never put them in).

So unless you plan on leaving your PC outside, you don't need the PPC fans. ;):p

And as blitz said, these run at lower RPM's so they are a lot quieter by default. :)

Thanks guys. I'll order 2 tomorrow.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
we have 9 units of the 120mm fan in stock. This is the LAST of the stock.

we have around 50 units of the 140mm fan but we are selling around 25 a day since they slowed down so they will be gone soon too.

This is your final warning guys, they wont be around much longer.

Soldato
I just want to say these fans are the BEST FANS EVER MADE! Installed and wow they are the quietest fans I've ever owned. The amount of air flowing through and a very slow speed and super silent is just amazing! Just want thank OCUK and Linus for bring this product here to the UK.

Cheers.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
the 120mm is sold out.

the 140mm has around 20 pieces left.

I am in talks with Linus right now about the possibility of another run.

Associate
We're pretty much in the hands of manufacturers on this one. They were orignally a limited edition, but while I can't speak for RJKOneil, I'm pretty sure if he can get more for our custoemrs he will do everything he can to secure stock. If Noctua decide not to make more, then no, we can't. But hopefully. Keep checking the forums for updates.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Stock Is back

This is the absolute last time these will be available.

This is the final run they are doing so please dont miss out if you want them

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
they were supposed to be a one off run and when we launched them, they didn't do any promotion for the product and they nearly sold out within a few days.

all the worldwide resellers didnt get enough stock to meet demand and that was with zero promotion from Linus.

as a side note, europe didnt get anywhere near enough to meet demand, this was admittedly my own mistake as I massively underestimated how quick they would sell.

There has been huge demand for another run of them so they gave into fan [no pun intended] requests and produced another batch.

this is the last one though so although we have purchased more than the original order, I would imagine that as soon as Linus posts a video about them then we will see run rate explode again.

Back
Top Bottom