** OUR SECOND 8 PACK APPROVED OC BUNDLE: OVERCLOCKED, DISCOUNTED, ELITE TIER VERY FAST!! **

Associate
Thanks for making the overclock pain free, 8Pack. I usually end up running stuff on stock settings simply because i dont know what im doing, so knowing the values and where to find the place to put them, helped a lot. For some reason the walkthrough misses out a submenu, it say to go into F2, and then 'XMP first and CPU Multi' etc, but ignores where that info is, 'Advanced Frequency Settings' in this case. It wasnt a problem, it just would have made it easier giving direct path info.

PAD

PAD

Associate
I dunno why but I have a small issue installing the - Asetek 240mm 570LXL. I have done a close loop before about 4 years ago but I had a book with it.

anyone know of an online book I can follow?

its a case of I got 2 parts and I dunno if I use both since I know sometimes their is one for amd and one for intel,

Associate
Are you talking about the rings? They interlock with the block, it took me a while to figure it out myself for similar reasons (i posted in the other thread but got no reply), and i cant even remember much about them now, but you put the ring against the base of the block, then the other part clicks into it, and i think that 2nd part has the screw mounts... it was only about 28hrs ago i did it and i cant remember a damn thing :D
Theres no intel/amd specific parts, they all get used.

PAD

PAD

Associate
well the mount that goes into the motherboard is fine, its the ring shape item that gave me problems. I have not used the ring shape item and the cpu cool seems fine on the cpu without the ring and I cant pull it off so I guess I am ok?

PAD

PAD

Associate
The ring shaped item goes over the AIO cooler to hold the mounting gear in place.

thanks for the answer, right now I don't have the ring on and the cooler doesn't move when I try with my hand, so if I wanted to fit the ring would I have to unplug everything and start again?

If I do have to unplug everything to fit it, can I get away without it since it doesn't move from my house

Associate
8pack, do you guys sell the LGA1150 mounting kit seperatly? I already have a custom loop, and would like to use this cooler on another system.

Oops, didnt realise i deleted it

HS045AS_95112_800x800.jpg

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
thanks for the answer, right now I don't have the ring on and the cooler doesn't move when I try with my hand, so if I wanted to fit the ring would I have to unplug everything and start again?

If I do have to unplug everything to fit it, can I get away without it since it doesn't move from my house

Yeah its fine off I think but I never tried.

115x mounting you would need to contact our support and get it swopped. Explain situation.

Associate
stabilaty problems

Hi I am having a problem with the overclock If enable xmp it becomes unstable and bsod it seams to be doing it even with out the overclock I have updated the bios and still getting the same problem.

Back
Top Bottom