** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

OcUK Staff
I was probably to late for party :)

Can not sit by monitor waiting, started searching after my day business.

I still remember buying Two Antec High Current Pro's 1300W on daily deal for 149 pounds each - Epic :D

You Always do Amaizing offers!

Currently i was after EVGA/SuperFlower 1600w Platinum/Titanium. Seasonic 1200w paltinum. I just noticed that they are on Low stock anyway and you can't really do deal on those :)

Still can not put my mind together about 980Ti lightnings.....

Nope, the deals are still there, I made sure there was enough stock :), if you want a 1600W and haven't pulled the trigger, I'll make something happen on the Super Flower 1600W Platinum on Monday, although the 1600W Gold is at a great price already.

Soldato
Received my laptop the thing is a beast..... Very happy only downside is I'm missing the headset that should have been included but I'm sure that will get sorted.

Great service again.... Although No Haribo..... :(

Last edited:
Associate
True, we are also often the cheapest on certain items as well, we even have several US customers buying from us, so it says something when USA customers are buying from us because typically US prices are better. :)

Also on one of our items which did over-sell so fast the AOC 25" monitor which again we destroyed competition on, like £50 cheaper than anywhere else on a £200 monitor is an achievement, but even better we fulfilled those over-sold orders as we got AOC to support the additional sales. :)

I for one, am a very happy customer, I am now able to replace my super-wide with a higher res and get it with a smaller foot print :) And at that price, even the wife is happy.....so much so I got to buy a £270 washing machine! Thanks again for the effort OcUK and AOC put in :)

Last edited:
Associate
I was waiting for the AK Racing V2 premium chair in black to be in the sale, sadly a lot of the other chairs were but not that model.
Don't suppose there's anything in the pipeline for that model chair?

OcUK Staff
OP
All my favorite stuff stock in This Week Only Deal with 1-3% off... 13 pages, when usualy is 2-3. Maybe next time.

Page 1:

31% saving:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/acer...onitor-black-silver-um.hg7ee.0-mo-081-ac.html

50% saving:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/akas...rboard-board-specific-with-65w-ca-080-ak.html

17% saving:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/aoc-...descreen-led-monitor-black-red-mo-033-ao.html

56% saving:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/arctic-silver-5-thermal-compound-3.5g-ac-000-ac.html

Those are just of page 1 of the 13 pages of Black Week Savings.

Last edited:
Associate
Would like to say a Big well done to OCUK for this "black friday" sales, I was in two minds about upgrading my 1080p monitors to a 1440 144hz and well that Dell @ that price made it an easy choice. I did not see it until they all sold out but managed to get one pre order @ that price so will just wait for it to turn up. looking forward to seeing what all the G-sync fuss is all about on my new S2716DG :D

Soldato
Have you any experience with IPS panels? How good is the TN panel on that thing in terms of angles and colours? :)

I've only ever used one IPS and that was awhile ago, the colours seem good to me on this Dell with the screen positioned facing me on a monitor stand (I'm also using the settings and a colour profile from the TFT central review). But the main thing is the 144Hz Gsync. Everything is so smooth, DiRT Rally is especially good.

So good infact I'm eyeing up another one while it's still at £470, a 60Hz panel as a second screen isn't ideal anymore for me... RIP credit card. :(

Associate
I've only ever used one IPS and that was awhile ago, the colours seem good to me on this Dell with the screen positioned facing me on a monitor stand (I'm also using the settings and a colour profile from the TFT central review). But the main thing is the 144Hz Gsync. Everything is so smooth, DiRT Rally is especially good.

So good infact I'm eyeing up another one while it's still at £470, a 60Hz panel as a second screen isn't ideal anymore for me... RIP credit card. :(

Dont im really not sure what to use as my second monitor now. I have Two of these at the moment and wondering if i can some how mount it Vertically that would do as a second monitor? tbh i only use it for things like teamspeak and monitoring my server whilst gaming etc My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £150.49
(includes shipping: £10.50)

Back
Top Bottom