** CSGO STEELSERIES 'RIVAL FADE' COMING SOON - FORUM MEMBERS: WIN ONE NOW **

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

We have one of only a few of these very rare CSGO Steelseries Rival 'Fade' in the office right now.

This mouse was originally only available from only at ESL One in Cologne with mice from that event fetching upwards of ‎ on eBay, you know these things are like hens teeth. Steelseries has been selling them on their website too but actual availability is pretty much zero and they sell out really quickly.

Today, you have a chance of winning one from OcUK.
yAVP4Wp.jpg.png

TO ENTER:

Step One: All you have to do is post in this thread with a video, gif or screenshot of your most memorable CSGO moment. This can be a funny video, achieving a certain rank, getting an ace or even just a cool frag vid.

Step Two: You must also post a screenshot of your player card from the CSGO Home Page like this:

wneBkWw.jpg.png

The winner will be picked by OcUK staff based on originality, creativeness, impressiveness or just something unique or interesting.

Competition will close 06/11/15 at mid day.
The content must be your own.
Entries using content that does not belong to you will be removed from the thread and the poster disqualified from this competition.

If you are a keen CSGO Player and want to add yourself to the OcUK CSGO community, this google sheet here has a list of Steam IDs for all our active forum members that should help you find a game where you dont have to play with griefers or angry russians :p
OcUK CSGO Players

Coming soon, there will be retail availability of the Rival Fade potentially at the end of November. You can pre order one just in case though.

SteelSeries Rival 300 CS:GO Fade Edition (62279) @ £59.99 inc VAT

KB072ST_118961_285x255.png

Our exclusive SteelSeries Rival 300 CS:GO Fade Edition is the ultimate professional-grade gaming mouse featuring a stunning Counter-Strike: Global Offensive design.

This mouse offers cutting-edge features including an optical sensor with zero acceleration, new long-lasting SteelSeries switches (> 30 million clicks), and ideal ergonomics for enhanced comfort.

The ergonomic grip is accentuated by the injection molded rubber side grips and intuitive, ergonomic button placement. It can be customized through a host of features including response time, adjustable buttons, dual lighting zones, our ExactTech settings, and a 3D printable nameplate. The Rival 300 CS:GO Fade Edition is the perfect mouse for all Counter-Strike fans.

Unmatched Performance
- Zero Hardware Acceleration - precise tracking at all speeds
- Configurable resolution up to 6,500 CPI*
- 1ms customizable* response time – no lag
- SteelSeries switches > 30 million clicks lifecycle

All New Grip and Design
- Incredible design featuring the fan-favorite, "fade" in-game skin
- 6 programmable* buttons (incl. CPI)
- Soft feel non-snag cable
- Large rubber grips for maximum comfort and lift
- Shape based on iconic gaming mice of the past

Customization
- Exact features* – Aim, Accel, Snapping
- 16.8 million color, 2 zone illumination*
- User customizable 3D nameplate
- Cloud sync’d profiles*
- Quickset actions stored onboard

Specification:
- Cable Length: 2
- Cable Length: 6.5
- Number of Programmable Buttons: 6
Color Exclusive CS:GO Fade Colour Scheme
- Scroll Wheel: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Frames per Second: 6500
- Inches per Second: 200
- Counts per Inch: 6500
- Lift Distance: 2
- Lift Distance: 0.08
- Ambidextrous: No
- Illumination: Yes
- Profiles Available: Yes
- Macros Available: Yes
- Statistics Available: Yes
- Finish: Metallized
- Cable Material: Rubber
- Number of Illumination Colors: 16.8 million
- Number of Illumination Zones (zones per earcup for headsets): 2
- Sensor Type: Optical
- Feet Material: PTFE
- Illumination Modes Steady, Pulse, Colorshift, off

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
none at all. if it is a video with a certain part to highlight, then please mention the time point to go to in the video. obviously nobody is going to want to sit through a lord of the rings extended cut length video just to watch you get a sketchy 4 man on dust2 but if you highlight where the good bit is then thats cool.

Soldato
I wouldnt normally post just because but if theres loot on the line my hand is forced :D to start it off anyway

bandicam will cap videos pretty easy I found, under the watch tab you can replay old games. Shift F2 in game lets you slow mo etc
Windows movie maker I think is the software for free though youtube itself now lets you clip videos and small things

I read steel series sensai has some in built acceleration on it but the Rival is possibly the better of the two

8xHVTsF.png

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
i messed up and forgot to put the price in. he was right. i am a noob.

silversurfer i put your video on youtube tags.

you need to post a screen grab of your game card like i did in the OP to qualify!!!

for anyone wondering how to embed a YT video to the forum. go advanced on the reply box. click youtube icon and paste the code from a youtube share link into the youtube tags.

Last edited:
Associate
My entry of a screenshot I found funny
Christmas 2013
AB0636D312FC965E04E4543A7E4D2F56A64BF40D

Not an entry but three bonus pics I took of events. Figured was a chance to showcase some screenshots.

Halloween 2013 - Ghosts of players you killed
7C25DFC8BDA9BB1D5ED9B6ADAD050DC943FF22B6

CSGO Birthday 2014
2EC7D99C297FB31F2FD25D76D4423D03022C8A40

Halloween 2014 - Player masks
03E63A70EFB1328C7D50F8F5A91BCDA4B2B24D83

Edit : Forgot to include this. Not sure why its needed, but my embarrassing player card:
4028D9CC63D6E886B7AFE4102BD934FFFC2B2A76

Last edited:
Associate

my most memorable moment has to be killing nick bunyun (yes the real nick bunyun!) the steam can be found here at around 1hr22 :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Here's my entry!

kIOHTjN.png

It's a 7 or so minute frag movie of the first few months of getting back into the CS series. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom