** A WINDOWS 10 GAMING TABLET FOR UNDER £150 !! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

I was pretty suspicious when I first discovered this tablet, £150 for a Windows 10 tablet with an Intel processor. Alarm bells are ringing, then to discover it is touchscreen, comes with the gaming control unit and streaming ability.

This will be severely limited in stock, so if you want one for Christmas we high recommending pre-ordering to secure your order.

Linx Vision 8" IPS Gaming Tablet PC - Windows 10 @ £149.99 inc VAT

TB000LI_119933_800x800.jpg

The Linx Vision combines the power of Windows 10 with blockbuster gaming from Xbox and puts them at your fingertips. From casual games to intense multi-player scenarios, the immersive 8” HD display and Quad-Core Intel® chipset deliver high-intensity gaming experiences whether streamed from your Xbox One or downloaded directly from the Windows Store

Take control and change the game with unprecedented accuracy using the unique dual-analogue Controller System, giving you a fully-fledged console experience on your tablet wherever you are. With full XYAB, D-Pad and trigger controls, you can game the way you're used to, with or against your friends across Windows 10, Xbox One and Steam.

The Linx Vision features Intel's latest Atom™ Cherry Trail T3 processor for raw tablet performance and streaming capabilities. The enhanced on-board graphics chipset brings all of your games, movies and media to life with precision processing.

Built specifically for Windows 10, the Linx Vision is a fully fledged PC with great free and paid games, apps, movies, TV shows and the latest music all available at the new Windows Store. Keep connected and make the most of every minute of every day and purchase games ready to play on your Xbox One console or Steam account.

Take control and dominate the competition with full Xbox and PC gaming support intergrated into the Linx Vision Controller System. Immerse yourself in a new yet familiar gaming experience with dual analogue controllers, full trigger and XYAB action buttons, D-Pad and Vibration Feedback.

The latest Intel® Cherry Trail T3 processor lets you stream your favourite Xbox One, Steam games and content right into your hands, anywhere in your home and without the need to take over the TV. From Halo 5: Guardians to Fable Legends. AAA gaming has never been so portable.

For the elite performer, the additional textured rubber grip provides superior comfort and reduces fatigue, while backlit LED action buttons keep your session going long into the night without missing a piece of the action.

Precision engineered inside and out to give you the best possible tablet gaming experience, the Linx Vision delivers an elite standard in design and craft to create the most immersive gaming experience with an intuitive controller system that is comfortable to use over long sessions.

Prestige materials have been used to finish the Linx Vision to the very highest standard. With Aluminium alloy inlays that structure and support the core components and chassis of the design.

Specification:
- Operating System Windows 10 Home
- Dimensions 214.6 x 134.7 x 9.9mm
- LCD Screen 1200 x 800 / 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- CPU Intel® Atom Cherry Trail - T3 and PCBA connector change
- RAM 2GB
- Flash HDD 32GB
- External Media Up to 32GB Micro SD®
- Battery 6,000mAH
- Casing Polycarbonate and Aluminium Alloy
- Wi-Fi Enabled Yes – AC Standard
- Bluetooth Version 4.0
- Camera (Front) 2MP
- Camera (Rear) 2MP
- Mic Yes with Cortana support
- Micro USB
- Micro HDMI
- Pogo Pin
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- HDMI 1.4 output
- Micro USB
- 3.5mm Aux-in
- SD card slot
- Required Xbox One® for streaming
- Required Wifi for streaming and Microsoft Store®
- Linx Communitie Forums: http://www.linxtablet.co.uk/
- Warranty: 1yr

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Permabanned
Its a gaming tablet and no a word about GPU used? I don't get it?

In the video it showed Steam an x1 so its more than likely just streaming like the z2-3 tablet does with ps4.

The games will more than likely be the ones like the Nvidia shield's store.

At 150 it does look a nice tablet,would be good to see more of it.

Man of Honour

Its the Intel HD as part of the Cherry Trail SoC as mentioned above - while it has support for DX11, etc. performance is (double that of the Bay Trail tablets) more in the ballpark of say an 8800GS desktop GPU being generous (i.e. somewhere around or a little above PS3 level performance).

OcUK Staff
OP

It uses Intel HD graphics which is more than enough for 1280x800 resolution and offers decent gameplay even when the tablet is powering the game.

Of course if streaming then the stream source does the hard work. :)

Soldato
I've got a Linx 10" tablet good machines for the price point - about £140. It now has Windows 10 on it, 2gb RAM with an Intel Atom Quad Core Z3735F and HD 4000 graphics (iirc). It struggles to play some games even at low settings so would be interesting to see what this is capable of. However makes a super emulator machine.

Dont forget, Windows machine none of this restrictive IOS. Wouldn't be surprised if you get other software on this you can stream from non Xbox devices.

Some info on Linx Tablets here http://www.linxtablet.com/ on the unofficial forums.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The 3735F is a bit disappointing for gaming - I've got a 3740 tablet (Toshiba Encore) which runs games easily twice as fast as the 3735s in the (Windows 8) LinX tablets I have also and the SoC in this tablet is about twice as fast again.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
i think the main point of this unit is that it works as a decent enough tablet in its own right.

the fact that it can slot into the controller cradle was my single biggest gripe with shield tablet. you needed that to be on a flat surface to play it meaning you may as well have just sat at a computer.

streaming to tablets is far better than playing locally on them anyway.

im really looking forward to getting my hands on one of these.

Soldato
I've got a Linx 10" tablet good machines for the price point - about £140. It now has Windows 10 on it, 2gb RAM with an Intel Atom Quad Core Z3735F and HD 4000 graphics (iirc). It struggles to play some games even at low settings so would be interesting to see what this is capable of. However makes a super emulator machine.

Dont forget, Windows machine none of this restrictive IOS. Wouldn't be surprised if you get other software on this you can stream from non Xbox devices.

Some info on Linx Tablets here http://www.linxtablet.com/ on the unofficial forums.

Your tablet has a Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator not the HD4000. This new tablet will offer at least twice the graphics performance but i still think you will be playing games on low settings. But for the price you can't really complain.

Man of Honour
Your tablet has a Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator not the HD4000. This new tablet will offer at least twice the graphics performance but i still think you will be playing games on low settings. But for the price you can't really complain.

Won't be playing many current games at anything other than low settings but it will play games that are relatively recent at higher settings which is quite impressive for the form factor IMO.

Back
Top Bottom