****CRAZY MECHANICAL KEYBOARD PRICE - £49.99 click to find out more :) ****

Associate
Mine came with a key-cap remover.

Finally arrived yesterday, 6 days late, as DPD messed up the delivery three times - they should get a new system from OC-UK instead of running Vista, win me or whatever keeps falling over for them.

No free mouse-mat :(:(:(

Worryingly, my parcel looked like they'd been playing rugby with it at the DPD depo - bashed about, half the air bags had burst as well as the Haribos :(
Bit concerned about the SF PSU I got with it, whether all that throwing around might have caused micro-fractures in the soldering or anything.

Plus side, I picked up the parcel at a sweet shop and she gave me a free pack of love hearts to replace the Haribos :)

Solidly built, good key action but the reviews about the heavy keys and RSI weren't exaggerating; mine started coming on after 5 mins - you'll see muscles appearing you didn't know you had. I'll try it again later but giving my fingers a rest for now.

The led's default to off - you have to cycle through with the action+F12 key till they're back on and then do the same for the brightness. Every time. Even if your pc just goes to sleep. That will be such fun.

You could, however, tow your car with the USB cable - possibly the most over-specced cable I've seen.

Soldato
Got my keyboard today.

No mouse mat, but didn't know it used to come with one so not bothered.

Was hoping the keys would be as green as the picture though as it would have matched my mouse. They are more a more a pale green almost yellowish colour.

I actually like that the black switches are firmer than the reds.

Agree about the cable. But as it is made up of two usb and two 3.5mm jack cables, suppose it's the best they could do.

Mine did come with the key puller (under the cardboard insert).

Soldato
Solidly built, good key action but the reviews about the heavy keys and RSI weren't exaggerating; mine started coming on after 5 mins

You could, however, tow your car with the USB cable - possibly the most over-specced cable I've seen.

Got my keyboard today.

I actually like that the black switches are firmer than the reds.

Agree about the cable. But as it is made up of two usb and two 3.5mm jack cables, suppose it's the best they could do.

Mine did come with the key puller (under the cardboard insert).

I've not used anything other than black keys (first mech keyboard). I like them, I actually thought they would be much stiffer than they are. I'm quite heavy on the keys though, especially when playing fps games.

Cable is a bit thick, only issue I have with that is I have to have it across my monitors base, rather than around it, like with a smaller cable.

Key puller, oh well, must have just not be put in, happens. Keyboard was packed properly and clearly hasn't be used/out, so I'll just grab one for £1 or so elsewhere.

Associate
Bought

Bought one and have to say for £50 it's a bargain, Much prefer the MX black keys as I'm a big old lump and the build quality is really good. LED backlighting is a little weak but it's not the primary reason I bought the keyboard anyway.. I mean why would you play in the dark?

Have to say for the price it's a no-brainer.

Soldato
Ended up cancelling my original order (which included a load of Alchemy 2.0 cables) since the cables don't seem to be coming any time soon.

Now I'll have my keyboard tomorrow!
EDIt: seems the cables were in but it was being held up by the combs which were in stock when I ordered. grrrr.

Another order placed for the cables then!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Any fathers day deals coming? :D
(pssst premium xxl ocuk desk pad! my dads needs a new one!)

Your wish is my command.... half price for one week ;)

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £10.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK...-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-001-OE.html

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium offers a high quality stitched edge, premium logo and enhanced surface for longer lifespan and high durabilty.

Only £10.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato

OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £10.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK...-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-001-OE.html

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat XXL Premium offers a high quality stitched edge, premium logo and enhanced surface for longer lifespan and high durabilty.

Only £10.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Oh man. I think I love you.
Didn't expect anything, specially like a 50% discount. Thats what you call service!

bravo.gif~c200

Last edited:
Associate

Only £10.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Do me a deal on the XXXL please (already have one) and I'll buy two more ( if the price is right ;) ) <3. Representing OCUK on my work benches :O.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk-mega-mat-3xl-elite-tactical-gaming-surface-gs-003-op.html

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally got back home from being away for wok and got to try out the board!

Very nice touch and barely any heavier than that old Compaq I was using.

Keyboard has a real heft to it and the sockets for USB and 3.5mm jacks are very snug.

Not bothered with the wrist rest, never do!

Back
Top Bottom