8PACK OrionX: New Flagship 6950X, Tri-SLI Monster Dual system

Soldato
Tell you what - I have just had a great idea, how about you lend me one of these systems, and I could do a long term review on it for you from a users point of view. There would be no charge for my services on this - what do you reckon guys, a stonking idea say what?

Mark

OcUK Staff
Tell you what - I have just had a great idea, how about you lend me one of these systems, and I could do a long term review on it for you from a users point of view. There would be no charge for my services on this - what do you reckon guys, a stonking idea say what?

Mark

Woah, that sounds amazing! Let's make two of these systems, so you can have one, and I can have one too.* ;)

*This is a joke, please don't use these written letters as confirmation in this forum post, as what I say is not true. Unless the CEO is reading this and would like to donate me an OrionX then I am fine with that. :D

Soldato
Woah, that sounds amazing! Let's make two of these systems, so you can have one, and I can have one too.* ;)

*This is a joke, please don't use these written letters as confirmation in this forum post, as what I say is not true. Unless the CEO is reading this and would like to donate me an OrionX then I am fine with that. :D

Wow what a great idea - we could compare notes too :) :eek:

Back
Top Bottom