Corsair LAPDOG - Available to pre-order

OcUK Staff
OP
oh one question.

Is the 4 port hub all 2 Amp ports?

Hi, had the following back from Mike at Corsair:

"Hi Nik

Feedback for you

The charger is rated 12V/1A and 5V/2.1A. All ports are USB 3.0.
If the question specifically relates to USB fast-charging feature, in order to take advantage of it, the USB port on the right side that is closest to the user is the one to plug the smartphone charging cable into. The LAPDOG then will support fast-charging up to 1.5A, depending on which keyboard is plugged in, RGB or siłę color LED.

Thanks

Mike"

OcUK Staff
OP
Associate
Why didn't they swap the position of the cable space and keyboard, this would have then allowed for the cable space cover to be incorporated into a wrist rest for the keyboard. I think I'll be waiting for a discount on the 2.0 model.

OcUK Staff
OP
............since my little girl has stolen my man cave my pc has moved to my TV..........

edb13020_30182334.jpeg

Since my little'un arrived 2 years ago I've been relegated from the man cave to a corner of the dining room...

OcUK Staff
OP
Man of Honour
110 quid and it doesn't even come with a keyboard or a mouse, pull the other one :D :D

I think you should make it crystal clear as I bet a lot of people look at the pic and think you get both mouse & kb. I sure did at first. Some people probably ordered based on the pic.

Permabanned
Utterly crazy price for something.

It's not the only thing on the market now either, you could grab a Roccat Sova for £160 now (comes with cherry reds) ... still crazy price, but does also come with a free £45 mouse. Do think the Sova looks better as well.

Back
Top Bottom