** NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 900 SERIES PRICE DROP!! **

Associate
I vote in!

If we leave lets see what happens to GBP and if I'm wrong fair enough and if I'm right I'll post here and tell you I said so. :)

I'll be honest buddy... please don't get politics involved in this. We don't want this to be like one of the threads on the GPU section of the forum lol. All that said... I think I may be on to a consipiracy.

WARNING! Ramblings of a tin-foil hat wearer below!
One thing I have noticed is the scare tactics involved. I don't read the news (cos it's depressing), but due to my job, I see quite a few front covers of papers. Many of them have been saying that people have threatened to increase taxes and cut budgets if Britain leaves EU.

This is something I've noticed from anti-Brexit folks. Claims that this and that will get even more expensive. Well what if... what if it goes through and there's nothing actually bad to directly cause these increases in prices. Those people can then artificially increase prices and blame it on Brexit, saying 'told ya so'. Heck, what if these people are actually voting for it... it'd a big hare-brained scheme to make moolah. OMG! I'm onto it! Brexit is a big excuse to increase prices! We're all doomed!

Of course take the above 2 paragraphs with a grain mountain of salt. Human beings aways find a way and if VAT is an EU thing... why I'm almost inclined to vote lol. But I won't. I don't want to get involved in this chaos. I'm not picking sides... just like I won't pick sides when it comes to GPUs... though I will make conspiracry theories about one side lol.

Soldato
About VAT

http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/taxation/vat/what_is_vat/index_en.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Value-added_tax

So businesses dont apply tax when buying their stock so it wont affect prices if we leave the EU (i think) it is only applied to the customer when selling stock.

Perhaps also if we keep vat or go the USA way, tax percentages could go either up or down, so if we left the EU, prices in say 5 or more years might eventually be cheaper once the pound stabilizes after we leave as it might fluctuate a little for the first year during the switch over.

Im not really knowledgeable tho im just guessing here and i am probably way wrong lol.

Also i will vote leave because its time we had
flat,800x800,075,f.u4.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom