** POLARIS COMES EARLY!! **

Soldato
Soldato
I just logged on to buy the SM961 512GB a few moments ago when I had a chance today and the listings have completely disappeared:(. Any news about what's going on Gibbo, have they all gone already before even being listed as "in stock"?

Soldato
I just logged on to buy the SM961 512GB a few moments ago when I had a chance today and the listings have completely disappeared:(. Any news about what's going on Gibbo, have they all gone already before even being listed as "in stock"?

Same happened with me. I wanted to order but they all disappeared.

Soldato
Same happened with me. I wanted to order but they all disappeared.
I hope we can at least pre-order for when the next batch comes in, didn't expect the 512GB and 256GB to be taken down that fast since they only appeared a few days ago.

OcUK Staff
Basically, the NDA was supposed to be end of July for these, nobody told us till Samsung saw it. We've compromised and taken them down over the weekend, they will be back on sale on Monday.

Soldato
T

Basically, the NDA was supposed to be end of July for these, nobody told us till Samsung saw it. We've compromised and taken them down over the weekend, they will be back on sale on Monday.

End of July or June? Why would they ship them this early if NDA is end of July? Seems strange.

Back
Top Bottom