**OVERCLOCKERS UK EURO 2016 THE GREAT GAME PREDICTOR COMPETITION**

Associate
Tournament was great idea. I hope OcUK repeat this in 2018.

I am still not on scoreboard. I have 31 points, like pwoperkursten. Hmmm.....

Associate
Thanks for advice. It stopped counts points since strage result in match Russia vs Slovakia 1-22. I wrote a message in CS section, I hope they fix it.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Hi,

Guys you need to let the system update as it is not instant. The points will eventually go on your score. It took my name 2 days to appear back in the top fifty even though I had the points to be.

The knockout stage predictions will now be good to see how the leaders change again.

Soldato
right, predictions made (missed the swiss Poland game - which I would have pegged for 1:1 :( )

but I'm confident all my other predictions will be spot on and i'll jump from 15 points to 36. positive mental attitude! (mental being the key word!!:p)

hope everyone is having as much fun at failing at this as I am?!

Soldato
I am creeping up lol. What happens if it goes to penalties etc, do you still get 1 point for a draw which can't happen or 3 for a win if you predicted a win for your team it that makes sense.

Last edited:
Associate
a come on i thought it was over after the group stages and have lost out on a lot of points :( i guess thats what i get for not reading the rules right lol

Back
Top Bottom