****CRAZY MECHANICAL KEYBOARD PRICE - £49.99 click to find out more :) ****

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

The Mionix re-launch offer of free mouse mat still stands but now we got something else to wet your whistle:

ZIBAL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard MX Black - WAS £89.99 NOW £49.99 while stocks last

Mionix were glad to be back at OcUK after a hiatus and have supported us with this great offer. Currently we have 2 but I've got another 10 landing today or tomorrow, you'll be able to pre-order once the 2 in stock sell out and we'll fulfill as many of those orders as possible.

Seriously, we talked about this in the office and this keyboard is a good keyboard at £89.99......... at £49.99 its a deal, it's a steal, its a great keyboard :) BUY IT NOW before they are all gone and you are crying yourself to sleep muttering click.... click..... click

Mionix ZIBAL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard MX Black @ £49.99 inc VAT

KB012MI_141214_800x800.png

The Mionix Zibal 60 is a fusion of the best keyboard components together with great gaming features that gives you the edge to your game. Engineered with non-tactile, mechanical, black cherry MX switches that deliver the best feel to every keystroke. Multi-level backlight illumination paired with six key rollover that allows you to
perform up to six simultaneous keystrokes with all keys, make the Zibal 60 standout from the crowd. In addition to the performance features, the Zibal 60 offers smart functions that include a two port usb 2.0 hub, audio/mic extensions and media control keys for full integration with your desktop setup.

Black Cherry MX Mechanical key switches
Mechanical non-tactile Cherry MX black switches with 18K Gold plated switch connectors ensures durability and longer life time.
Comfortable design
Designed with a detachable wrist rest to be comfortable throughout long gaming sessions.
Backlit key illumination
Every switch is fitted with a single green LED and you can choose from three different lighting modes.
Three lighting modes
On, Off and WASD and Multi-level brightness control Select between the three lighting modes On, Off and WASD. Three level adjustable brightness control.
Mionix Action key
The Mionix Action key provides instant access to all the media and illumination functions.
Six Key Rollover
Register up to six keystrokes simultaneously.
Rage proof durability
Fends off rage blasts thanks to the 1,6 mm thick steel frame and heavy duty braided cable. Lifespan of 50 million keystrokes and wear resistant laser printed keycaps
Connect-through port for audio
Superior audio quality thanks to the insulated shielded cables
Full speed USB 2.0 hub
Inbuilt with a two port USB 2.0 hub powered by its own USB cable.

Specification

Switch type: Cherry MX black linear mechanical switch
Switch mount: 18k gold plated backed
Actuation force: 60g
Key shape: Cylindrical
Responsiveness: 2mm (4mm to bottom)
Cable length: 1.55m (braided for durability)
Laser printed: keycaps
Ports: Audio & USB 2.0 Hub
Additional Buttons: Media function buttons
Detachable wrist rest

Warranty 2 years

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
what are these black switches like? Ive never had a mech board before, everything I had read before was pointing towards Cherry reds. I only use my pc for gaming so are blacks suitable?

Associate
I've used browns, reds and blacks

Blacks are just heavier reds if you want a simple comparison.

You do have to bottom out the keys though. I like the linear switches for FPS and general gaming, though I definitely see the argument for tactile clicky keys where many repeated strokes are necessary.

Great value mech board! GG OCUK.

Soldato
Nice keyboard shame about it being MX Black though.

There's no reason any keyboard should be more than £50 so that's a good price, about time someone decided these £100-150 keyboards are silly!

I Brought my mx blue from here for £60 over 18 months ago the only reason why the prices are silly is because people want all the RGB stuff.

Back
Top Bottom