8PACK OrionX: New Flagship 6950X, Tri-SLI Monster Dual system

Soldato
Unveiled at Computex Taiwan, 8Pack, World renown Overclocker showed for the very first time his latest beast, the 8Pack OrionX Extreme System.

The OrionX features the brand new Intel Broadwell-E 6950X which launched, hosting an impressing 10 cores and 20 threads. Tri-Sli Asus Strix 980Tis ensure there is nothing the system can't handle graphics wise and planning to be upgraded to GTX 1080s (the system was built and shipped to Taiwan before release of the new GPUs) A vast majority of the watercooling inside the system is bespoke, even the reservoir shows off the mighty 8Pack branding. If you have any specific questions, 8Pack will be looking at this post.

OrionX Specs:
Case: Phanteks Project 916 (Enthoo Elite)
CPU: Intel Core i7 X6950 Broadwell E CPU OC to at least 4.3GHz
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage 5 10th Anniversary X99 MB
Memory: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 at 2666mhz
Graphics Cards: ASUS Strix 980TI in Tri SLI
SSD: Intel 750 PCI Ex NVME SSD + 2x Intel 540 in Raid 0 2TB total
Hard Drive: 8TB

ITX system (located at the bottom)
CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K at 4.8ghz
Motherboard: Asus Z170 Maximus VIII Impact
Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX at 3733mhz
SSD: Intel 540 ssd's in Raid 0 2 TB total
Hard Drive: 8 TB

Basically, in summary: Do Want.

OrionX_Angle_Open.jpg

OrionX_Side_Open.jpg

OrionX_int_5.jpg

OrionX_int_11.jpg

OrionX_int_13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
Am I the only person who doesn't like the 8Pack logo plastered all over the place, Does it really need 11+ Logos?

If I'm paying a ridiculous amount of money I'd want it to look as clean as possible not a billboard for OCUK/8Pack.

Associate
Am I the only person who doesn't like the 8Pack logo plastered all over the place, Does it really need 11+ Logos?

If I'm paying a ridiculous amount of money I'd want it to look as clean as possible not a billboard for OCUK/8Pack.

Surely it is like buying a Ferrari and asking them to remove the Ferrari logo's?
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keep them, it's cool branding. If you don't want an 8 pack branded PC, build your own.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm not a fan of that Phanteks case, much prefer the SMA8 or other Caselabs.

That said, the build inside looks absolutely incredible, props to OCUK and 8Pack for such a beautiful build. Are the reservoirs done by Parvum?

OcUK Staff
Sweet Jesus baby Christ. That's an incredible built. Best I've ever seen by far.

Thank-you. That was the idea of the build the best available. Looks and performance.

Crazy amount of media attention here at computex which I am also very proud of. Great work by all the team who worked on this..

If you don't want the branding it can be removed if u tell us this when u order. This build as u can see is OTT in every area. It's the personality of the build it saying I am better than you and I know it!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom