****HALF PRICE OCUK MEGA MAT XXL PREMIUM ELITE TACTICAL GAMING SURFACE - ONE WEEK ONLY****

OcUK Staff
Soldato
Any fathers day deals coming? :D
(pssst premium xxl ocuk desk pad! my dads needs a new one!)

I take credit for this!
Thanks NikTheSHNIK!
Ordered one for my dad, he had one of the old versions for a few year now, getting tatty ;p

Is this the mat with the stitched edges and the other improvements over the old one.

I have the older one and the glue was pretty itchy against the skin.

Yes its the one with the stitched ege.

Last edited:
Associate
OK Nik

Why don't you turn up the Heat for Big Daddies!

Maybe a Super XXXL Mat & OCUK Beveridge Mug Super Father's Day Killer combo my Children could get me?

You my Good Sir can consider this a Challenge

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Had the old one and the edges rolled up or got tatty within months so hopefully this one is improved.

I noticed washing these in the washing machine also made it tatty and dust stuck to it like a magnet so won't be getting the new one but for the price its great.

Wish we had this but in solid plastic form to avoid the above issues !

Soldato
Had the old one and the edges rolled up or got tatty within months so hopefully this one is improved.

I noticed washing these in the washing machine also made it tatty and dust stuck to it like a magnet so won't be getting the new one but for the price its great.

Wish we had this but in solid plastic form to avoid the above issues !

This one has a nice stitched edge which does not get tatty like the others.

Also I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to wash them in a machine. I just wash mine in the shower with a bit of soap then let it drip dry, had no issues.

Back
Top Bottom