**OVERCLOCKERS UK EURO 2016 THE GREAT GAME PREDICTOR COMPETITION**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi Guys,

We have decided to give you wonderful people a chance to win some prizes with our Euro game. It is a little score predictor game where you are given points for either a correct result or a correct score result.

This game is completely free all you need to do is click the link below and register your details which is nice and quick. You will not need to activate so as soon as you are registered you can log straight and start making predictions.

All the rules are on the website but it is fair simple you get 3 points for a correct score result and 1 point for a correct result.

So as this is basically a little bit of fun anyone can have a go even if you do not like football but would like the chance to win a prize then why not.

Please ensure your predictions are saved at the latest 1 hour 30 minutes before kick off of every game to make sure they save starting with Today's Game France vs Romania @ 8pm.

To request a password reset please fill in a pre sales webnote here and we will get back to you asap.

The prizes are for 1st is a brand new computer, 2nd place is a brand new Noble Chairs and 3rd place is a Razer Mouse and Overclockers XL Mug.

Enter Here

0,,18889938_303,00.jpg

Last edited:
Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
My predictions are in so lets see if you can beat me.

Some Staff members are entering so you can try and beat us as well as trying to win prizes.

No staff can win prizes we are just doing it to give you guys another incentive to play.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nope, even hard refreshing it stays linked to cards.

Took the link to IE and it worked there but on Firefox all I get is cards.

*kicked out all ocuk cookies and that fixed it :)

Soldato
Very cool comp, thanks.

Pity not open to residents outside the UK, I would totally pay for shipping lol.

Had trouble logging in, then re-read the OP where it says to register first.

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Soldato
I I am confused I had France to win 2/1 and they did and Switzerland to win, just checked my points and says I only have one point and I cannot see my name anywhere either, any ideas guys Edit I can now see my name but only 1 point. Seems I'm missing the France points, can someone check for me thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom