** OcUK EXCLUSIVE: MSI 1080 SEAKHAWK EK X & IN STOCK NOW!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Probably one of the best 1080's on the market and I have bagged the exclusivity for OcUK, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!:

MSI GeForce GTX 1080 SEA HAWK EK X 8192MB Watercooled PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £799.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/MSI-...oled-PCI-Express-Graphics-Card-GX-32F-MS.html

GeForce GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X, Core Clock: 1607MHz, Boost Clock: 1733-1866MHz, Memory: 8192MB 10000MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 2560, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 3 Years Warranty.

Only £799.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
GODDAMN YOU! You had to show it on that MSI Titanium board didn't you, and no NSFW warning!! When is that motherboard going to be available?

Associate
i don't understand this one at all..
The MSI aero is £570 with a core clock of 1632
This one is £800 with a core clock of 1607
So not only do you get a lower core clock, you pay £230 more for the block ?
Does it come with the motherboard ?

OcUK Staff
OP
i don't understand this one at all..
The MSI aero is £570 with a core clock of 1632
This one is £800 with a core clock of 1607
So not only do you get a lower core clock, you pay £230 more for the block ?
Does it come with the motherboard ?

Of course it does not come with the motherboard, if it did it would clearly be mentioned in product title, description and reflected in the price. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
And when is that motherboard available?? No one seems to know.

We have them, but we have not being charged for them and have no idea on costings so we simply cannot list them sorry.

We are pushing MSI for our cost so we can place a proper order as all our stock is now in testing by our SI department for a new range of systems.

Associate
We have them, but we have not being charged for them and have no idea on costings so we simply cannot list them sorry.

We are pushing MSI for our cost so we can place a proper order as all our stock is now in testing by our SI department for a new range of systems.

Nice. I'll keep an eye out for a further new product update shortly then :)

Associate
Was actually considering one of these but that price is crazy even if it was a MSI 1080 Gaming X with a Waterblock it would be about £50 more but this doesn't even appear to be that.

Edit just read MSI Website so the base clock depends on mode it's in and has a custom PCB and additional power pins so does seem a bit better value for money. Seeing as a Founders Edition and water block/back plate would be around £750.

Last edited:
Associate
Wait wait wait...so both the 1080 and the 1070 Sea Hawk "EK" are just cards with waterblocks on them, and no AIO cooler?
That's really disappointing if so, I was under the impression that they'd managed to put a full cover block on them that was hooked up to an AIO cooler of sorts, basically just replacing their usual Sea Hawk block with a bigger and better one :(

Back
Top Bottom